Nestled in the woods, just 2 miles from Interstate 65 and 4 miles from the Gene Snyder Freeway, the property is centrally located to many local attractions. We are just 20 minutes from Churchill Downs, Jim Beam, 4 Roses Distillery, Bernheim Forest and a variety of restaurants and shopping venues. The house has a spacious in-ground pool, which is open May-August. To see a video of the property go to YouTube and search AirBNB Arch Hills.
- Quiet Hours 11:00pm to 7:00am
- Pool depth is 4 1/2 feet so there is no diving, flips, or running
- No lifeguard on duty and guests swim at own risk. Guests must provide own life preservations.
- Children must always be accompanied in pool area.
- No food or glass containers in pool area
- Place used linens and towels in provided basket
- Clean obvious spills and messes
I enjoy nature. I have many fruit trees, berries and a small grape vineyard on the property and also raise a small garden. I am semi retired work part time and spend alot of time at the farm where organic beef cattle is raised. I am proud of all eight children since they are on their own and try to spend as much time as possible with the grandchildren. Life is good.