About this listing
Welcome to Stokes Croft the lively Bohemian quarter of Bristol. The house is right in the thick of it a short walk to awesome bars and legendary clubs. During the week the property is perfect for professionals, lots of space and a few minutes walk from Cabot Circus then onto the City Centre. At the weekend the house is perfectly located to enjoy all Bristol has to offer. Super fast Wifi throughout. Tea and real Coffee is available in the Kitchen, as is cereal and toast in the morning for free.
A massive room with a comfy King size bed, duck down duvet and 100% Egyptian cotton sheets. The room is carpeted and warm. Local Graffiti decorates the walls. The sofa bed can be set up to accommodate more people if needed for an extra charge. You have access to 3 shared bathrooms including a large walk in shower. There is a 50" TV in the room with a selection of Movies and Games. The house is 5 mins walk from the main Bus Station and 20 mins from Temple meads or a 5 min Uber.
Totally free parking at the weekend and there is some free parking during the week but its on a first come first served basis, central Bristol has a residents parking scheme so you will need a daily permit for on street parking between 9-5 pm Mon-Fri I have these as backup they are £5 each.
Please walk through the house gently and keep the noise to a minimum after 11pm.
As well as your room you will have access to the large kitchen area and garden. Please help yourself to Tea and Coffee at any time. Cereal and Toast is provided in the morning. The fridge has an Ice machine which always comes in handy. You are welcome to cook or use the BBQ. All bathrooms have showers and toilets, the middle bathroom has a walk in shower. Please leave the kitchen and bathrooms clean and tidy.
Interaction with guests
I know Bristol very well I have lived here on and off for over 30 years, if you need some suggestions for dinner plans at any level £/££/£££ I can help also if you want to find the cooler secret bars in Bristol just ask :)
Other things to note
I am a keen traveller and have been all over the world, now I'm a little older I wanted to create a space with large private rooms, really comfortable beds, duck down duvets, great kitchen facilities and amazing hot showers, welcome to my place a great base to explore all Bristol has to offer! Cheers Adam
- PLEASE READ THE HOUSE MANUAL before coming to the house a link to it will be in your confirmation email it will answer most of your questions and tell you how to get in and where your room is located
- When you use the key safe to get in please put the key straight back in the key safe and change the code, DON'T TAKE THE KEY as other guests won't be able to get in. A front door key will be with your room key
- Leave the Kitchen and Bathrooms clean and tidy I don't charge a clean fee!
- Keep noise to a minimum after 11pm and before 8am, walk gently through the house and don't slam the doors
- Please don't use the kitchen or showers after 11pm and before 6am
- Please don't leave the bathroom doors open after showering as steam sets off the fire alarms
Cancel up to 5 days before your trip and get a full refund, including service fees.
This host has 133 reviews for other properties.View other reviews