An inviting, expansive floor plan offering privacy when desired. Cleanliness. Comfortable beds. Fully stocked Kitchen. A huge family bunk house basement. Expansive deck areas.
Search "Matterhorn Place" to read over 35+ 5-STAR REVIEWS of this fantastic property!
Matterhorn Place is centrally located. Avoid the congestion via local back roads. With mountains right out the front door, hike, bike, run, appreciate nature all just a few short steps away.
Start a memorable Family vacation, now.
- You must be a minimum of 26 years of age to reserve Matterhorn Place.
-The home is strictly capped at 10 guests. For undeclared guests above the 10 guest max, a $40/day/per extra guest + $150 cleaning fee will be charged.
- No pets allowed, including pets of any visitors. PERIOD!
- Smoking is allowed outside- ONLY! - using approved ashtrays.
NOTE: The $500 Damage Deposit WILL be forfeited if the Smoking or Pet policies are violated.
- Parties and/or events are allowed with owner approval prior to guest arrival, ONLY! If guest will be hosting a party with additional guests in excess of the house max of 10, a "special event" fee will be charged (from $150-$250) and is contingent on length and size of the event. Owner has the right to deny any event or party for any reason at any time.
- 9PM quiet hours outside on the deck and/or patio areas strictly enforced.
- A signed "Rental Agreement" acknowledging all terms and conditions for Matterhorn Place must be submitted. The "Rental Agreement" is provided upon a completed booking. Cancellation and complete house rules are provided in "Rental Agreement". Guest agrees the terms and conditions of the "Rental Agreement" supersede all Airbnb policies, rules, terms and conditions in all instances.
Cancel up to 7 days before your trip and get a 50% refund. Cancel within 7 days of your trip and the reservation is non-refundable.
I am a 36-year Flagstaff resident who has traveled extensively utilizing vacation rentals for the past 15 years with my wife, Stacey. During these travels we have garnered acute insights into what makes for an awesome vacation home rental experience. You can rest easy this part of your vacation is a sure thing as being owner/operators, we are committed to making sure everything about Matterhorn Place meets your expectations, and, are readily there to help assure your experience in Flagstaff and all it has to offer will be the best that it can be.
Originally coming to Flagstaff to attend Northern Arizona University, and consequently immersing ourselves in the great outdoors of Northern Arizona, we have extensive local knowledge of all things Northern Arizona and these great outdoors. Avid snow & water skiers, mountain runners & bikers, ski mountaineers, beach goers and hikers, there are very few stones left untouched in Northern Arizona by us.
Additionally, we enjoy the extensive activities, festivals and gastronomical choices of our wonderful mountain town on a regular basis, insuring recommendations to our guests specifically suited to your preferences and needs.
We purchased this house in 2014, renovated it over the course of the next 1 1/2 years and are now ready to offer it to the Best Guests in the World!