A peaceful Venice retreat. Located in a quiet neighborhood with easy street parking but still close to the action. Note: your room and bathroom are private but the common areas are shared.
A short walk to organic market, coffee shops, restaurants, and Costco. A short bike-ride to world-famous Venice Beach, Abbot Kinney, and the Venice Canals.
You’ll love our place because of the location, the ambiance, and the people. Our place is good for couples, solo adventurers, and business travelers.
* Let us know if there’s anything we can do to make your stay more enjoyable!
*Laundry reserved for guests staying 5 nights or longer
* Observe quiet hours after 10pm as a courtesy to other guests:
- Be mindful of TV volume
- Remove your shoes if you come in after 9pm. Hardwood floors can be loud and the other guests will appreciate it.
- Don’t slam doors
* Help yourself to milk and orange juice on the top shelf
* Leave common areas as you found them (Place dirty dishes in the dishwasher, etc.)
* Do not use towels to remove makeup, it ruins them.
* No smoking in the house
* Share the two bicycles. They are available on a first-come-first-serve basis but please don’t be a bike hog : )
Cancel up to 5 days before your trip and get a full refund. Cancel within 5 days of your trip and the first night is non-refundable, but 50% of the cost for the remaining nights will be refunded.
This host has 90 reviews for other properties.View other reviews
We are professional musicians and outside of touring and recording we live a peaceful life in Venice, CA. We are both originally from the Midwest and pride ourselves on our welcoming Midwest hospitality. While touring frequently, we know the value of coming back to an inviting and comfortable home. On our free time, we love making improvements to our garden and home. We enjoy gardening, going to concerts, cooking, and eco-conscious living.