We are a 400 metre 10 min easy stroll to the beach, village , surf club, close access to restaurants , markets, shops and numerous outdoor activities.
We are currently offering a mid week getaway 5/9/2017 to 30/11/2017 Tues, Wed, Thurs nights. Min 3 nights for $300. Includes bottle of wine. Breakfast provisions excluded.
Guests will need to contact host prior to booking.
We ask that you take time to read about our listing including terms conditions and house rules prior to booking.
Entire boutique apartment.
Our in-house facilities are fully self- contained with air conditioning, fresh flowers, complimentary bottle of wine ,tea and coffee, yoga mats ,non heated pool access and Wi Fi. Picnic food hampers, meal, leisure, recreational and coaching options are available by prior arrangement at an additional charge. Guests are most welcome to the plants from our herb garden.
We can cater for 1-2 small dogs by request. See our pet terms and conditions under house rules. We are happy to assist in making your stay a delightful experience.
Guests have separate access to the apartment which includes the garage for parking. Guests are most welcome to use the non heated pool, outdoor area and back garden. Please note that these areas are a shared space with the hosts. However if guests would prefer some privacy, just let us know and we are more than happy to arrange for guests to have time alone in this space. The outdoor area and back garden is only suitable for visiting pets under direct supervision and with prior arrangement with the hosts .
Interaction with guests
We live below the space and while guest privacy will be respected at all times. We are available to assist you as needed.
Other things to note
We have small dogs
Complimentary breakfast provisions from our menu are provided with bookings for stays of 2 nights or more . This excludes special rates.
BOOKINGS AND CANCELLATION
- From 20th November until the end of March, Queensland public long weekends and the Caloundra Music Festival (29th Sept-2 Oct 2017 ) minimum nights stay is 2 nights. A 10% nightly rate increase is reflected on the calendar for some nights over this period. Breakfast provisions included during this period . Please be aware that there are no weekly discounts for this period.
-Easter minimum stay 3 nights with a 10% nightly rate increase as reflected on calendar. Breakfast provisions provided. Please be aware that there are no weekly discounts for this period .
- Although we have a strict cancellation policy we are happy for guests to amend their booking if needed subject to availability. If guests need to cancel due to unexpected serious illness , injury or other extenuating
circumstances please contact us or Aibnb and a refund may be arranged at our discretion.
-s Sea Glass Retreat is a shoes off environment
- We ask that you be respectful of neighbors and keep noise to a minimum.
- Guests havel access to our garage for parking during their stay but not the push bikes or other items or equipment, sorry. To ensure that security is maintained please remember to keep the garage door down at all times.
-To avoid plumbing issues we ask that you do not place any foreign objects down the toilet or sinks.
- All towels, bedlinen, blankets and kitchen utensils are to stay in the apartment.
- We ask that all windows are closed and all electrical items are turned off (except fridge) prior to leaving the premises as storms are unpredictable.
- The timber benchtops are hardy, however they will not tolerate hot items being placed on them We have provided special black and red silicone mats to place items on.
- Similarly the cooktop will not tolerate items being place on top of it and we ask that you clean any spills with a warm damp sponge when it has cooled. We would greatly appreciate you leave the cleaning to us if unsure.
- We ask that you follow use and care instructions in the manual for all items.
- A suit case rack can be found in the bedroom cupboard.
- It would be appreciated if dishes are washed upon checkout.
- Most beaches have outdoor showers and taps to rinse off surplus sand we would appreciate that you use them prior to entering the premises. We also have a tap near the gate which you can use.
PET TERMS AND CONDITIONS
1-2 small dogs may be permitted by arrangement with the hosts. If you have a small pet/s we ask that they do not use the furniture or bedroom. We can supply a lovely pet bed. Dogs need to be de-sexed , 12 months or over, fully house and toilet trained, be up to date with immunisations, flea and worm treatment . We ask that pets be toileted on front lawn or off premises. Your pets are most welcome to access the back outdoor areas under direct supervision and by prior arrangements with the hosts . Guests will incur costs for any damage caused by pets. Dogs must not bark and need to be supervised at all times unless alternative arrangements have been made with the hosts. We can recommend a very reputable pet care service for walks and day care .
Please don't hesitate in contacting us if you have any enquiries prior to booking.
From Dec 15, 2017 - Jan 31, 2018 the minimum stay is 2 nights.
We love connecting with our community, meeting new people and the beautiful Sunshine Coast . It offers wonderful opportunities to engage in cycling ,walking , yoga, swimming ,kyaking, paddle boarding , surfing or fishing most of which we love to do . Additionally it is an ideal environment for the occasions when you just want to watch the sunrise or set, enjoy the garden, relax with a good book , watch a movie, listen to music, enjoy fine dining, explore small cafes, shops, beaches and the hinterland,spend time with pets or catch up on some sleep. Once again all of which we enjoy doing.