Directly in the World Cultural Heritage! Make yourself at home in a lovingly restored half-timbered house dating from 1632. Do not expect clean lines and shapes, expect lots of wood, narrow stairs on several floors, mouth-blown windowpanes and warm clay walls. We offer our apartment with a living room (DB), a bedroom (DB), a small room with extra bed (1B), kitchen, bathroom and toilet. Welcome to the heart of Quedlinburg!
The apartment is located on the 2nd and 3rd floor of our timbered house and has about 90 square meters of living space. In the apartment there are several steps, steps and stairs. Kitchen, bathroom, WC, living room and a small room for extra bed can be found on the 2nd floor. The sun-drenched bedroom can be reached on the 3rd floor via a steep "Samba" -treppe. The kitchen is simple but functional, has separate baking and electric cooker, but (still) no dishwasher. No gourmet kitchen equipment. Some functionalities had to be subordinated to the listed building; So the bathroom is arranged under the sloping roof and the shower has a clear height of nearly 1.90 m. The house has a small green courtyard.
Access to the house and to the apartment is via the house entrance Pölle 26 and a picturesque courtyard with fountain and Hoflinde. Directly behind the house is the parking belonging to the apartment.
Interaction with guests
I am available for e-mail and mobile phones. On the ground are Oma & Opa as contact person, to the key handover and with questions available, glad also for tips. The WLAN key is available after arrival in the apartment.
Other things to note
The city of Quedlinburg charges a tourist tax of EUR 2.50 per night per adult and EUR 1.25 per night for children and young people between the ages of 6 and 18 years of age. Children up to 6 years of age do not pay tourist tax. On your arrival we collect the tourist tax in cash and calculate this directly with the city of Quedlinburg. Details (also on the discounts with the tourist tax document) can be found on arrival in our information folder in the house.
- Non-smoking house! No smoking in the house or in the yard.
- You are a guest in a listed half-timbered house, therefore candles, etc. never let unattended burn.
- The city of Quedlinburg charges a tourist tax for the duration of the stay: 2,50 EUR / night for adults, 1,25 EUR / night for children and teenagers between 6 and 18 years of age.
- The house and the apartment are not barrier-free. The stairs are steep and partly open, for families with very small children and handicapped persons the apartment is definitely not suitable!
- The rates and conditions of the booking day are always valid.
Ich bin lustig, Familienmensch, Gartenfreund, Angler und Häuslebauer...