Having the private apartment only at your´s disposal.
The apartment lies on the direct metro line to the Prague Congress Center.
It is easy to organise your own breakfast as home beacause of the kitchenette. A supermarket is 3 minutes walking. A snack bar for breakfast 2 minutes walking.
The apartment is newly furnished and I hope you will feel like at home.
In neighbourhood you find unique restaurants, cosy coffee shops/snack bars, Museum of Modern Art, ...
Bath towells, bedlinen, in the kitchen fridge, pan, pots, plates, cutlery, jug kettle, ... at your´s disposal. The windows are into quiet backyard. Downstairs is a living room with a sofa and kitchenette. Upstairs the bedroom, bathroom and own terrace. The apartment is completely new built.
To this apartment the first entry is common with the one other apartment. The next entry is only for this apartment.
The apartment is located in Letna District of Prague. It is close to the city center, well reachable by metro station Vltavska (3 minutes walking) or by tram from station Strossmayerovo namesti (5 minutes walking).
I have been living in Letna district couple years and it was really fantastic time. You can find several good options of unique restaurants, cosy coffee shops/snack bars and Museum of Modern Art. In Letna Park there is a great Letna Beer Garden where you can enjoy nice Prague's view and have a drink.
Nearby there is also another park called Stromovka. It is perfect place for jogging, for other sports, doing BBQs ... .
How to get to the apartment:
• From bus station Florenc – subway station Florenc, line C (1 stop to Vltavska station)
• From Main Railway Station – subway station Hlavni nadrazi, line C (2 stops to Vltavska station)
• From the Airport – bus n. 119 to Divoka Sarka (7 stops), switch to tram n. 26 to Strossmayerovo namesti (20 minutes)
Transportation for sightseeings
• Wenceslas Square, subway station Vltavska, line C (3 stops to Muzeum), 7 minutes
• Old Town Square, tram n. 6, 8, or 26 from Strossmayerovo namesti (3 stops to Námesti Republiky), 7 minutes
• Prague Castle, tram n.1, 8, 25, 26 Hradcanska station; 10 minutes
• The shopping Mall Palladium, tram n. 6, 8 or 26 Strossmayerovo namesti (3 stops to Namesti Republiky); 7 minutes
For public transportation we recommend you to buy a ticket in yellow machines in any of subway station, or the tram station for 110 CZK for 1 day, or 32 CZK for 90 minutes. The ticket is valid for all tram, all bus and also subway transportation. For buying these tickets you can also use the stalls by the entrance to the subway.
Interaction with guests
As the apartment is absolutely new and is furbished with new equipment everywhere we want to guarantee the same quality for every single guest and keep the quality of the apartment. Please, follow these rules:
• The apartment is non-smoking (other premises in the house as well)
• Please abide by the quiet hours: 10pm – 7am
• Please do not invite anybody else to the apartment
• Do not forget to lock the door before leaving
• Please inform us if you would like to take a pet with you
• Please keep the apartment clean, if you tidy up after your stay it will be really appreciated