About this listing
Having the private apartment only at your´s disposal.
It is easy to organise your own breakfast as home beacause of the kitchenette. A supermarket is 3 minutes walking. A snack bar for breakfast 2 minutes walking.
The apartment is newly furnished and I hope you will feel like beeing at home.
I lived in Letna district couple years and it was really fantastic. You find the good offers of unique restaurants, cosy coffee shops/snack bars, Museum of Modern Art, ...
Bath towells, bedlinen, in the kitchen fridge, pan, pots, plates, cutlery, jug kettle, ... at your´s disposal. The windows are into quiet backyard. Downstairs is a living room with a sofa and kitchenette. Upstairs the bedroom, bathroom and own terrace. The apartment is completely new built.
To this apartment the first entry is common with the one other apartment. The next entry is only for this apartment.
The apartment is located in Letna District of Prague. It is close to the city center, well reachable by metro station Vltavska (3 minutes walking) or by tram from station Strossmayerovo namesti (5 minutes walking).
I have been living in Letna district couple years and it was really fantastic time. You can find several good options of unique restaurants, cosy coffee shops/snack bars and Museum of Modern Art. In Letna Park there is a great Letna Beer Garden where you can enjoy nice Prague's view and have a drink.
Nearby there is also another park called Stromovka. It is perfect place for jogging, for other sports, doing BBQs ... .
How to get to the apartment:
• From bus station Florenc – subway station Florenc, line C (1 stop to Vltavska station)
• From Main Railway Station – subway station Hlavni nadrazi, line C (2 stops to Vltavska station)
• From the Airport – bus n. 119 to Divoka Sarka (7 stops), switch to tram n. 26 to Strossmayerovo namesti (20 minutes)
Transportation for sightseeings
• Wenceslas Square, subway station Vltavska, line C (3 stops to Muzeum), 7 minutes
• Old Town Square, tram n. 6, 8, or 26 from Strossmayerovo namesti (3 stops to Námesti Republiky), 7 minutes
• Prague Castle, tram n.1, 8, 25, 26 Hradcanska station; 10 minutes
• The shopping Mall Palladium, tram n. 6, 8 or 26 Strossmayerovo namesti (3 stops to Namesti Republiky); 7 minutes
For public transportation we recommend you to buy a ticket in yellow machines in any of subway station, or the tram station for 110 CZK for 1 day, or 32 CZK for 90 minutes. The ticket is valid for all tram, all bus and also subway transportation. For buying these tickets you can also use the stalls by the entrance to the subway.
Interaction with guests
As the apartment is absolutely new and is furbished with new equipment everywhere we want to guarantee the same quality for every single guest and keep the quality of the apartment. Please, follow these rules:
• The apartment is non-smoking (other premises in the house as well)
• Please abide by the quiet hours: 10pm – 7am
• Please do not invite anybody else to the apartment
• Do not forget to lock the door before leaving
• Please inform us if you would like to take a pet with you
• Please keep the apartment clean, if you tidy up after your stay it will be really appreciated
The Street Bubenska is quite busy the during day, the apartment has the windows to the quiet backyard. The neighbourhood towards to Strossmayerovo namesti is friendly and safe. This area offers many opportunities to rest, to amuse, to have a good meal, to meet friends. During evening it´s calm and quiet in the streets.
Subway station Vltavska (line C)
- 1 stop from main bus station at Florenc (buses from Vienna, Budapest, Bratislava, London, Paris, Berlin...etc.)
- 2 stops from main railway station (Hlavni nadrazi)
- 3 stops from Wenceslas Square (Muzeum)
- 5 stops from Prague Congress Centre (Vysehrad)
TRAM Strossmayerovo namesti (Stross square)
- 3 stops from Old Town Square (Astronomical Clock, Old Town tower); Republic Square (Municipal House, Palladium, Dlouha street - famous restaurants, bars...)
- 7 stops to Prague Castle (Prague Castle district)
- 2 stops to Exhibitor centre (Industrial palace)
Cancel up to 5 days before your trip and get a full refund, including service fees.
This host has 30 reviews for other properties.View other reviews
ABOUT VLASTIMIL AND LUCIE: We are a czech couple.
Vlastimi: I am 30 years old. I have been living in Prague since my studies at University of Chemistry. During my studies I travelled little bit, the longest stay abroad I organized was in USA in South Dacota for 4 months. I really like traveling, that´s why I use often Airbnb :-) The aim is to connect two things: meeting new people and finding the way for your unforgettable stay.
Nowadays I realize short trips within the Czech Republic and within Europe with my girlfriend Lucie. She works as Marketing and Event Specialist in Congress tourism industry in Prague.
I worked in different professional fields when I was younger. But 3 years ago I have found a treasure (as well as I have a treasure in my Lucie :)). I work in Controlling and Finance industry. I like this job as I´m a member of controlling team in the international company. For me it´s not a job, it´s a great entertainment :)
NEWLY RECONSTRUCTED DESIGN APARTMENT IN CITY CENTER
I offer you absolutely new apartment near to city centre (5 minutes by public transportation from Old Town Square, New Town; 10 minutes from Prague Castle district).
The apartment is completely reconstructed and fully equipped with new furnishings. It is comfortable and every guest can find what looks for.
PRAGUE: A STAY TO REMEMBER
To meet the great people from abroad is a pleasure for us, we are glad to give you local support and share our knowledge. If you are interested either in historical or modern things, we know what Prague has to offer you.
Prague is charming and safe city. It´s one the most interesting and inspiring city in Europe. We will be happy to give you some advices what you should see and taste in Prague. You can rely on us, as especially Lucie is the experienced professional in this field in Prague.
All our recommendations and suggestions for Prague trips, tailor-made sightseeings, unique will be posted on a message board in the flat. We are sure that Prague will accomplish all your needs, so let´s start to prepare your Prague „must see“ list.
Looking forward to meeting you in Prague.