The nearest spot is family oriented activities and restaurants & dining. Our boast is sunshine, area, atmosphere. It is perfect for children and families with children.
Other things to note
There are only cookware small pots.
Since the rest is a paper plate and a paper cup, I think that you can consult us if you need something.
- 1. Please take off your shoes inside the room.
- 2. No smoking in the room. Smoking outside the balcony or building.
- 3. Do not act of disturbing neighbors such as speaking loudly, throwing out cigarette butts.
- Please be careful not to make sounds that would cause annoyance to the neighborhood after 9 o'clock in the evening.
- 4. Please do not invite people into the room without permission.
- 5 Be sure to turn off the TV, lighting, and air conditioner whenever you go out.
- 6. Do not leave the interphone. If you should come out please tell it to a friend of a residents.
- 7. Please separate the garbage and throw it in the trash can in the room
- 8. Please contact me immediately in case of emergency.
- 9. In all, we ask that you consider the rooms and neighborhood like your own house.
This host has 279 reviews for other properties.View other reviews
Thanks for watching!
I love to eat a lot what I like and go shopping on the weekend.
My hobby is making a jorney especially to foregin learn a culuture and a custom of the country is one of the way to enjoy the trip.
I hope you all enjoy the Japanese cultures and customs.I would love that you guys are going to have fun to live in Japanese real life compared to staying at a hotel!!