An exclusive apartment, located in the courtyard of a renovated historic village with a lot of luxurious details.
- ground floor with living room
- first floor with a spacious bathroom with shower and a large bedroom with one double bed.
- basement with kitchen and complete bathroom
There is the heating system, so the house can be booked all year around.
Free WI-FI available to guests.
The apartment rate includes a rich continental and international breakfast.
Mario and Anna, the housing owners, who lived and worked around the world: Asia, Middle East, USA, Russia, have decorated this precious "nest" with antique and vintage pieces, '600, '700 and '800, unique items purchased around the world, as you can see from the pictures.
The result is a mix of historical and ethnic, good taste and fine realization and denotes an opening to the world and its cultures.
The accommodation is situated in a panoramic and privileged position, about 700 mslm.
The house is inserted within the village “Il Margine”, in the municipality of Casina - Reggio Emilia, in the Appennino Reggiano, Emilia Romagna.
A beautiful outdoor patio placed in the meadow near the house allows you to enjoy views and relax with a glass of great wine, a sunset and a chat. During the summer in the patio it can be served dinners and appetizers.
Some of the things to do and to see nearby the house:
- Hills and Castles, these are the lands of great Matilde di Canossa.
- Bismantova and Castelnovo ne 'Monti, the hert of Appennino Reggiano, locations mentioned in the Divine Comedy by Dante Alighieri
- Trekking for all, a simple walk around or an important climb to the 2,000 meters of the Appennino Reggiano peaks
Mario and Anna in addition to accommodation offer you to enjoy your stay with their advices and with their high quality services on request:
- Transport to / from Bologna Airport
- Transport to / from Reggio Emilia Mediopadana AV (high speed train station)
- If you arrive with your own car there is a free parking in front of the house
- Dinners in the historic village, with local products and high quality wines. The magic of emilian flavors inside the village only and exclusively for the guests of Mario and wife.
- Possibility to ask "experiences" to live in the Appennino Reggiano territory.
Visit to a local cheese factory to witness the birth of Parmigiano Reggiano, famous cheese in the world and typical product of this area. You discover the secrets of the ancient recipe of Parmigiano Reggiano.
In the footsteps of the first “Queen of Italy”, a visit to the places and castles of Matilde di Canossa.
Seasonal experiences in the woods of the area, our goal will be to find delicious mushrooms, “porcini”.
Shopping in the city of Reggio Emilia. (Fashion and Food are the best gifts)
After you have made the request for the stay we will be happy to send all proposals and their costs.
Discounts are available for the purchase of complete dinners packages in the village and experiences.