Great place to stay with all the comforts of home. Not the Hilton or Marriott but it is a great clean and safe place. Private access entry to the unit is provided. The Stub Hub Center is a Block away!! Please see Carson NFL schedule for days that may be a bit congested in the area. We are near the 405, 110 and 91 fwy. Accross the street shopping center has ; KFC, Boston Donuts, Nail Salon, Dry cleaners etc... Grocery stores and South Bay Pavillon Mall are located 6 minutes away.
The living area of this home is 340 square feet you'll have a private entry. This is NOT a bedroom in someone's apartment but a duplex style unit just for you. Modest budget unit with personal kitchen, bathroom and patio area as featured comforts for business travelers, nurses/doctors on residency, students, small family on holiday or the adventurous couple that needs a vacation. Your property will be as secure as it is at your own home. You will have private access to your side of the property there is NO sharing living area here, you will be in your private section of the property with its own entry and exit. Note that although we consider pets you will need to let us know what type of pet you will bring with you before booking. Due to insurance purposes we do not allow pitbulls or hunting breeds on the property.
You will have all the luxuries of living at home while you are away from home. Everything in the photos are at your access and a patio area of 40' by 5' with patio chairs and coffee table are at your disposal. If the items are in the unit you are ok to consume them or use them during your stay.
Interaction with guests
I am available 24 hrs a day 7 days a week by phone or text. Your stay at this beautiful home will be very hands off . You will let yourself in and let yourself out as if you where at home. Private access by lockbox will be granted to you once the house has been booked.
Other things to note
We are 23 minutes away from the beach, 30 minutes away from Disneyland, 20 minutes from the airport, 28 to 45 min from Universal studios, 6minutes from the mall where they have; Olive Garden, Chillies, Tony Romas, Buffalo wild wings and the Movie Theater.
- Please please DO NOT SMOKE in the unit, do not smoke on the property.
- Please don't be dirty or negligent and please pick up after yourself.
- Monday - Thursday please tone it down after 10pm just as you would at home for your neighbors and on the weekend keep it down after midnight just as you would at home.
- Only registered guest are allowed to stay in the unit. We welcomed you to have visitors but visitors cannot substitute residency for the guest.
- No sub-leasing allowed.
- No smoking of any Cigarettes or cannabis/ marijuana allowed, No Drugs and No Illegal Activities. Although Cannabis/marijuana is legal in California we DO NOT permit smoking on our property.
- Parties and inappropriate behavior will not be tolerated.-Please don't burn candles or anything else in the unit.
- No parties, events, or large gatherings (3+ people)
- Please turn off the heater, lights, air conditioner and the TV when you are not in the unit.
- Please be respectful of the house, the homeowners on the property and the neighbors nearby we want to keep a good relationship with our guest and neighbors.
- You must always display the provided visitors parking pass while staying on this property otherwise your car will get towed at your expense.
NOTE REGARDING CHILDREN:
You need you be aware that the unit is NOT Child-Proof.
You will be responsible for your child's safety.
With small children and pets, please feel free to move any and all breakables, cleaning products from under the sink to a safe place and return them prior to checking out.
The home is privately owned; the owners are not responsible for any accidents, injuries or illness that occurs while on the premises or its facilities. The Homeowners are not responsible for the loss of personal belongings or valuables of the guest. By accepting this reservation, it is agreed that all guests are expressly assuming the risk of any harm arising from their use of the premises or others whom they invite to use the premise.