My place is close to Mactan beaches and diving areas. You’ll love my place because of the outdoors space, the light, the neighborhood, the comfy bed, and the kitchen. My place is good for couples, solo adventurers, business travelers, families (with kids), and big groups.
Our house is a very spacious 5 bedroom detached unit with garden at gated Pacific Grand Villas in Mactan. We used to live here as this is our first house.
It is fully furnished and all the bedrooms are air conditioned and fitted with hotel quality beds, duvet, bed linens, and soft pillows.
The house has a local landline provided by PLDT and its number is found on the telephone unit.
Other amenities are the following:
- Up to 3Mbps wireless internet with separate access points on the first floor and the second floor.
- 54 " Samsung Smart LED TV with HD and Netflix subscriptions
- PLDT telephone line
- Dining table for 6 people
- 4-seater cushioned sofa and coffee table
- Well-equipped modern kitchen with induction cooktop, 8.6 cu.ft. ref, microwave oven, toaster, blender, tableware, cutlery, stainless steel and non-stick pans, casserole, French press, etc
- Hot and cold shower with body wash and shampoo and towels
- Emergency first aid kit in the kitchen
- Smoke detector and Carbon Monoxide (CO) detector in bedrooms, kitchen, and living room (No smoking please)
- 3 units fire extinguisher
- Knob-operated bidet and wall mounted bidet
- Split type air conditioning units in all bedrooms and living and dining room
- Cabinet with a number of hangers
- 55 acrylic and oil paintings all over the house
- Parking for 3 cars
- Outdoor tables and chairs
- 24 hour check in with electronic key box at the main door entrance
We listed this property on Airbnb on 10 Dec 2016 and made it available starting on 15 Dec 2016. We received our first confirmed booking on 14 Dec 16 for 23-27 Dec 16 stay.
Additional House Rules
1. Please (EMAIL HIDDEN) government issued ID's of registered number of guests at least a day before check in. These ID's will be used for verification during check in and key exchange.
2. Only booked number of people are allowed to stay. Do not exceed listed maximum capacity.
3. You are responsible for your guests actions at all times.
4. Our house is your house. Please take good care of it like it is your own.
5. No wearing of shoes in the bed rooms.
6. I discourage that you fry dried fish because the smell will contaminate the whole house. But if you cannot live without it, please open the kitchen door and turn on the range hood fan to its maximum speed. Let it run for another 5 minutes after cooking.
7. Please leave in the house everything that belongs to it. You may use and consume what you need but please do not bring them out.
8. Leave all keys behind. You will be charged P1,000.00 per lost or unreturned key.
9. Take all your belongings home with you.
10. Please take good care of the paintings and please avoid touching them. The paintings are my personal collections. Enjoy. Savor the gifts of the Filipinos!
11. Housekeeping and change of bed linens are possible for an additional fee. Housekeeping is P700 per call and a change of linens is P1,500.00 for the 5 bedrooms per change. Please pay the housekeeper directly after each engagement.
12. Will provide change of towels after each 6 days of stay. Earlier requests for change have minimal fee of P50 per towel to cover for laundry.
13. Our computation for the total amount that you consumed from the starter food and drinks is final if a) you did not conduct inventory and inform us if there are discrepancies in the stocks right away upon check in, b) you did not list down what you consumed and b) you did not leave payment upon check out. Please be honest in your declaration on what you have consumed. Please.
This host has 220 reviews for other properties.View other reviews
I operate a Shell Station with a toilet video, "This is a real gas station toilet. Seriously" posted on YouTube by International TV host, Jason Godfrey (bigsmilenoteeth), that went viral online.
The same Shell toilet appeared front page on the Philippine Daily Inquirer 12 January 2015 issue, bannered as "Bohol tour stop; Luxury public toilets" by Carmel Loise Matus. It was also featured on Starweek Magazine of Philippine Star 11 Jan 15 issue, bannered as "Five-star stopover" by Iris C. Gonzales and on Philippine TV networks GMA News and TV5; international media such as abcnews, Today Show and People in the USA and Asahi TV in Japan.