Our charming cabin tucked in the woods with gorgeous views of Chief Mountain is the perfect escape from the hustle and bustle of city living. We are located 2km from 'trophy fished' Police Outpost Lake and a 35 minute drive from the amazing Waterton Lakes National Park.
1. Smoking is NOT permitted.
2. People other than those in the Guest party set forth above may not stay over night at this property. Any other person in the property is the sole responsibility of Guest. Guests are not allowed to exceed the occupancy limit agreed above.
3. Guests should not create excessive noise at the level that disturbs neighbours.
4. All the units are privately owned; the owners are not responsible for any accidents, injuries or illness that occurs while on the premises or its facilities. The Homeowners are not responsible for the loss of personal belongings or valuables of the guests. By accepting this reservation, it is agreed that all guests are expressly assuming the risk of any harm arising from their use of the premises or others whom they invite to use the premise.
5. Keep the property and all furnishings in good order.
The damage deposit is for security and shall be refunded within 7 days of the Checkout Date provided no deductions are made due to:
i: damage to the property of furnishings;
ii: dirt or other mess requiring excessive cleaning; or
iii: any other cost incurred by the Homeowner due to
6. Only use the appliances for their intended uses.
7. Pets are NOT allowed. Unless further discussed with Home Owner.
8. Parking is located in the front of the home. Please keep parking on the Homeowners lot. If Guests fail to do so Guest may be towed at Guests expense.
9. Housekeeping: There is no daily housekeeping service. Wile linens and bath towels are included in the unit, daily maid service is not included in the rental rate. We suggest you bring beach towels. We do not permit towels or linens to be taken from the unit.
10. Garbage: Any garbage must be stowed in the proper garbage or recycling receptacle, located in the garage. (This is due to the possibility of wild life getting in to the garbage if it is placed outdoors.)
11. Hot Tub: No children under the age of 10 permitted in hot tub with out adult supervision. When using the hot tub, remember this is a certain health risk associated with this facility. use at your own risk. DO NOT STAND ON THE HOT TUB COVER. Hot tub covers re for insulation purposes and are not designed to support a person or persons. They will break and you may be charged for replacement. Remember when not using the hot tub, leave the cover on so hot tub will stay warm.
12. Fireplace: Please do not throw any paper or other combustible materials in the fireplace. Fireplaces are turned of from June to August; they are not operational during this time of the year.
13. Water and Septic: Water is perfect to drink with out any filters. The property is on a well and septic system. the septic is VERY effective; however, it will clog up if improper material is flushed. DO NOT FLUSH anything other than toilet paper. No feminine products should be flushed at anytime. If it is found that feminine products have been flushed and clog the septic system, you could be charged damages of up to $. Storms: If there is a storm, no refunds will be given unless:
- The state or local authorities order mandatory evacuations
- A “mandatory evacuation order” has been given for the area of residence of a vacationing guest.
- The day that the authorities order a mandatory evacuation order in the property location, we will refund.
NOTE: Mountain roads can be curvy and steep. Gravel drives are well maintained; however, we highly recommend four wheel drive and/or chains during the snow months. We do not refund due to road conditions.
Cancel up to 5 days before your trip and get a full refund. Cancel within 5 days of your trip and the first night is non-refundable, but 50% of the cost for the remaining nights will be refunded.