Great central location. Within walking distance of all city attractions. Based in the trendy vibrant Camden Street area. Surrounded by bars and restaurants.
Its a very busy place, with all the street noise and action you would expect. Please note noise from the bar and street is to be expected.
It is a great central place to stay and a perfect place from which to explore Dublin.
- Old 1850'S building with character
- Camden Street great location
- Restaurants, bars, cafes and shops
- Spacious ensuite bathroom
- 5 ft double bed, usb chargers
- Kitchen, fridge, oven, hob, kettle.
- Lounge area, radio and TV.
- Hanging rail for clothes
- Choice of wifi
- High ceilings
- Easy to get to, 757 direct for airport
- The entire place to yourself
- Full kitchen
- Lounge with seating
- Dining table
- Large double bed
- Spacious bathroom
- 2 x bedside usb charging outlets
Interaction with guests
Prompt to respond and there when needed. If you need me just text or call .
Have fun, enjoy yourselves but be nice.
This host has 22 reviews for other properties.View other reviews