You’ll love my place because it is not only gorgeous and immaculate on the inside, but it is located in the most beautiful place on earth. Zion National Park, Lake Powell, The Grand Canyon, Grand Staircase, Bryce Canyon, Coral Pink Sand Dunes, and Best Friends Animal Sanctuary are all just a short drive away. This townhouse is not only gorgeous and immaculate on the inside, but it is located in the most beautiful place on earth.
Our townhouse has everything available to you that you would need during your stay including linens, kitchen supplies, grill, toiletries and much more.
You'll have access to our townhouse, hot tub, seasonal pool, free parking and fitness room.
Interaction with guests
You can call, email, or text me anytime during your stay.
SHORT TERM RENTAL AGREEMENT
This Short Term Rental Agreement is made by and between homeowner
and Guest as of the date last set forth on the signature page of
this Agreement. For good and valuable consideration, the sufficiency of
which is acknowledged, the parties hereby agree as follows:
1. Property. The property is located at:
300 E 300 N St, Unit L3
Kanab, Utah 84741
The property is furnished and includes a dishwasher, refrigerator, washer
and dryer, 60” plasma television, outdoor grill, furniture, linens, towels,
and pans, and dishes/utensils.
2. Maximum Occupancy: The maximum number of guests is limited to 6
persons. An additional charge or $20 per person per night for guests in
addition to 6 will be assessed.
3. Term of the Lease. The lease begins at 3 p.m. on the Check-in Date and
ends at 11am on the Checkout Date.
4. Minimum Stay: This property requires a 2 night minimum stay. Longer
minimum stays may be required during holiday periods.
5. Rental Rules: Guest agrees to abide by the Rental Rules attached as
Exhibit A at all times while at the property and shall cause all members of
the rental party and anyone else Guest permits on the property to abide by
the following rules at all times while at the property.
6. Access: Guest shall allow Homeowner access to the property for
purposes of repair and inspection. Homeowner shall exercise this right of
access in a reasonable manner.
7. Rental Rate and Fees
a. Deposit: A deposit of $200 is due at least immediately after
The deposit is for security and shall be refunded within 7 days of
The Checkout Date provided no deductions are made due to:
i. Damage to the property or furnishings;
ii. Dirt or other mess requiring excessive cleaning; or
iii. Any other cost incurred by Homeowner due to Guest’s
If the premises appear dirty or damaged upon Check-in,
Guest shall inform Homeowner immediately.
b. Rental Rate. Payment in full of the following fees shall be due
at time of booking:
Rate per night $ 79-139 per night (Depending on season)
Sales Tax 13.2%
Less deposit $(200)
8. Cancellation Policy: If Guest wishes to cancel his/her reservation, the
deposit will be refunded as follows:
100% if cancelled 30 days prior to the Check-in Date
50% if cancelled 14 days prior to the Check-in Date
0% if cancelled 7 days prior to the Check-in- Date
9. Insurance: We encourage all renters to purchase traveler insurance.
10. Payment: All payments will be made securely by credit cards or
eChecks through (SENSITIVE CONTENTS HIDDEN) Payments. 100% of the payment is due at the
time of booking.
Please review and accept the rental agreement. As soon as I receive your
full payment, I will send the key/provide instructions for entry to the
By acceptance, I hereby give permission to charge my credit card for the
amounts above. I agree that all rental monies are non-refundable per
cancellation policy above. I have read my rights to purchase travel
1. Smoking is NOT allowed inside the home OR Smoking is allowed outside
2. People other than those in the Guest party set forth above may not stay
overnight in the property. Any other person in the property is the sole
responsibility of Guest.
3. All of the units are privately owned; the owners are not responsible for
any accidents, injuries or illness that occurs while on the premises or its
facilities. The Homeowners are not responsible for the loss of personal
belongings or valuables of the guest. By accepting this reservation, it is
agreed that all guests are expressly assuming the risk of any harm arising
from their use of the premises or others whom they invite to use the
4. Keep the property and all furnishings in good order
5. Only use appliances for their intended uses
6. Pets are NOT allowed.
7. Parking: Parking is free. The townhouse has an assigned carport label L3
for guests to use. Any illegally parked cars are subject to towing; applicable
fines/towing fees are the sole responsibility of the vehicle owner.
Parking of boats, trailers, off-road motorcycles, trucks, mobile homes,
campers or other recreational vehicles or equipment, regardless of
weight, and parking of any other vehicles in excess of three-quarter
(3/4) ton in weight, shall not be allowed to remain overnight on any
part of the property, excepting only within areas designated for such
purposes by the Board of Directors of the Association
8. Housekeeping: There is no daily housekeeping service. While linens and
bath towels are included in the unit, daily maid service is not included in the
rental rate. We suggest you bring beach towels. We do not permit towels
or linens to be taken from the units.
9. Fireplace: Please do not throw any paper or other combustible materials
in the fireplace. Fireplaces are turned off from May-September; they are
not operational during this time of the year.
10. Water and Septic: The septic system is very effective; however, it will
clog up if improper material is flushed. DO NOT FLUSH anything other than
toilet paper. No feminine products should be flushed at anytime. If it is
found that feminine products have been flushed and clog the septic system,
you could be charged damages of up to $100.
11. Storms: No refunds will be given for storms. Mountain roads can curvy and steep. We highly recommend four wheel drive and/or chains
during the snow months. We do not refund due to road conditions.
12. Clubhouse: No Smoking or use of alcohol is allowed. There is an
electronic key to enter the clubhouse. If this key is lost during the guests
stay, the guest will be responsible for the cost of the lost key. Use of the
Clubhouse is limited to 18 years and older. Children (under age of 18) may
use the facilities if accompanied by an adult.
The Exercise Room and fireplace are to be used and/or operated only by an
Adult over 18 years old. There is not a charge for daily use of the clubhouse
Any loss or damage done to the clubhouse or pool area by a guest or party
of the guest, will be paid for by the person or persons who caused the
damage, not the owner.
13. Swimming Pool: Hours: 6 a.m. to 11 p.m. Children’s Hours: 11 a.m. to 9
Note: There is NO LIFEGUARD ON DUTY at any time. Use at your own risk.
The pool was designed to facilitate exercise as well as relaxation. It was not
designed to be used by a great number of people at the same time, nor for
activities such as diving, jumping, splashing, etc. Please be courteous and
considerate of others.
14. Hot Tub: When using the hot tub, remember there is a certain health
associated with this facility. Use at your own risk.