This house is located in a very quiet residential neighborhood with lots of FREE street parking. Walking distance to shops, ATMs, the gym & park, laundromat, major supermarket, restaurants, local buses & express buses to NYC. A 20-minutes bus-ride to the FREE Staten Island Ferry to Manhattan and to historic Snug Harbor cultural & arts center, botanical gardens & museum. This entire home is excellent for a small group of up to 4 family members, friends or business travelers.
• No smoking inside, outside or around the house…This is a smoke-free home
• No loud music
• No illegal drugs
• No sleeping on the couch – we prefer that everyone who stays here sleep in their bedroom
• No food or eating in the bedrooms
• For everyone's safety, no lighted candles are allowed
• To keep germs to a minimum, I ask that you take off your shoes in the house and walk around with socks or slippers (slippers will be provided if needed)
• When checking out, please put all garbage in the bins provided
• Guests checking in are the only ones allowed to stay in my home as agreed in the reservation
From sunset on Friday to sunset on Saturday I will not be available so you will need to check yourself in using the “Smart Lock” (the code will be provided prior to check-in); and I will respond to booking inquiries after sunset on Saturday.
A couple of days before you arrive I will send you check-in information. If you will be arriving earlier or departing later, just let me know and I’ll see if we can work something out.
This host has 5 reviews for other properties.View other reviews
My motto in life is to laugh a lot, find joy in all you do, and love yourself first otherwise you can’t love others.
I’m an advocate for green and healthy living. I love antiques, I like to travel and wish I could do more of it. I’ve been to Europe, South America and of course the Caribbean. My favorite TV programs are comedies and HGTV. Above all this, I’m a child of God and I love Jesus. I am a Seventh Day Adventist Christian and worship on Saturdays.
Throughout my home you will see flares of antique furniture especially if you’ve booked my “Classy Antique” listing. I like to treat others the way I would love to be treated which you’ll experience during your stay.