My place comes with its own car for your local use. You’ll love my place because its brand new, with 2 beautiful tiled bathrooms with heated floors. Its got free Wifi and a TV in every room. You'll be really warm as it is double glazed and insulated with a heat pump. My place is good for couples, business travellers, families (with kids over 10 yrs old, its not suitable for small children) and bigger groups.
Warm 3 bedroom house with plenty of room for your group. TV's in the lounge and each bedroom can all be on different channels. Fibre internet to everyroom with unlimited data to stream movies. Internal Carpeted garage makes a great games room.
You'll get the use of the whole house to yourself. The internal carpeted garage makes a great play space and also has a table tennis table.
Interaction with guests
I live 10 minutes away and I'm really good at helping people discover this wonderful part of New Zealand. Just ask.
Other things to note
Double glazing keeps you nice and warm and you'll get a great nights sleep with sound proofing in each bedroom.
Terms and Conditions.
By staying at A Touch of Class Holiday House you are agreeing to these terms and conditions.
1. The number of guests: You are charged according to the number of guests you list. Extra bedrooms/bedding will be locked and unavailable for use. Should you bring more people than indicated, you will be charged $45 per extra person per night. Please tell us your sleeping arrangements, eg couples/singles
2. Cancellations outside of 30 days from booked date get a 50% refund. Inside of 30 days there is no refund.
3. Damage: If there has been damaged caused, you agree that we will make an $850 bond charge against your card. Once the repairs have been made and we have been invoiced, we will either refund the difference if the total cost was less than $850, or bill you the remainder if greater than $850.
Please note that we do not take this bond off all our guests; only those who cause damage.
4. How clean should you leave the house. Your rental price includes a service fee so you are not required to wash the bedding, however, you must wash, dry and put away your own dishes, and the property is to be left clean and tidy. Otherwise an additional cleaning fee will be charged, commensurate with the time taken by our cleaners above and beyond what is normally the case.
5. Parties: Please don't use the house for parties or drinking sessions as the additional cleaning costs can mount into the hundreds of dollars and these will be charged to you. It’s not you that will create this but probably your mates. The clean-up and sterilising after vomiting is very expensive.
6. Odours: If you leave any rooms with an unpleasant smell there may be a deodorising charge of up to $125 per room. Some odours take several days to remove. If we have to find alternative accommodation for the next night's guests because the cleaning crew can't get the house to a reasonable standard in the 6 hours between guests then we reserve the right to charge this cost to you.
7. Advice if you vomit or are sick in the house: If you need medical attention we can help. Please contact us for advice on how best to get this. Note that if you vomit in the house and do not clean it up thoroughly this leaves a bad odour and the next guests will need to be rehoused at your expense. Vomit on carpets, floors, walls, towels and bedding means they need additional sterilising. Rooms may need steam cleaning and specialist deodorising, sometimes even repainting or replacing carpets. This often requires several additional visits to the house by the cleaning crew. These additional visits will be charged to you. Any damage and additional cleaning will also be charged to you. The best way to avoid these costs is to clean up immediately and thoroughly after being sick and to air out the house to prevent odour retention.
Sorry again about all this, we have had a couple of problematic guests. Enjoy the house, but also think of the people coming the next night. If you agree to stay at the house then you are agreeing to these potential additional costs if you cause them.