Our cabin is tucked in White Mountain Summer Homes with tall pines and private roads. Sunrise ski resort is 30 minutes away, fishing lakes, hiking, golf available nearby. You can be busy with movies and bowling or quietly enjoying a book in a hammock. Shopping and restaurants nearby. Great for families, couples, business retreat. Cozy, Comfortable, Spacious and Unforgettable. You will not be disappointed!
SNOWED INN CABIN SHORT TERM RENTAL AGREEMENT
If you wish to receive your FULL refundable security/damage deposit back, it is important to understand and abide by these simple house rules
All guests will be required to sign a rental agreement with the owner to confirm guest's agreement with the following terms:
1. Guest must be at least 25 years of age and present throughout the term of the lease
2. The Guest shall have no more than the agreed number contracted and a maximum of 12 (twelve) persons to reside or sleep in the cabin overnight. If any other persons are found occupying the property, owner reserves the right to remove /evict the entire party from the property and/or charge an additional $100/per person per each night of stay. Guest will forfeit deposit. All members of the Rental Party and anyone else Guest permits on the property to abide by the following rules at all times while at the property.
3. Check in date begins at 4:00PM on and check out date ends at 10:00AM. Please no early check-in or late check-out without permission from Owners. Housekeeping uses these hours to get laundry done & entire cabin cleaned and ready for our next guest, who in many cases will arrive on the same day.
4. Guest and Rental Party shall hereby indemnify and hold harmless the Homeowner against any and all claims of personal injury or property damage or loss arising from use of the premises regardless of the nature of the accident, injury or loss. Guest expressly recognizes that any insurance for property damage or loss in which the Homeowner may maintain on the property does not cover the personal property of Guest and that of the Rental party. Guest should purchase their own insurance for Guest and that of the Rental Party if such coverage is desired. We encourage all renters to purchase traveler’s insurance.
5. Guest shall allow Homeowner access to the property for purposes of repair and inspection without prior notice at any time to enforce the terms of this agreement. Homeowner shall exercise this right of access in a reasonable manner. Should the Guest violate any of the terms of this agreement, the rental period shall be terminated immediately. The Guest waives all rights to process if they fail to vacate the premises upon termination of the rental period. The Guest and Rental Party shall vacate the premises at the expiration time and date of this agreement.
6. The Guest shall maintain the premises in a good, clean, and ready to rent condition, and use the premises only in a careful and lawful manner. The Guest shall leave the premises in a ready to rent condition at the expiration of the rental agreement, defined by the Homeowner as being immediately habitable by the next guests. Guest shall pay for maintenance and repairs should the premises be left in a lesser condition. The Guest agrees that the Homeowner shall deduct costs of said services from the security deposit prior to refund if tenants cause damage to the premises or its furnishings. Please keep the property in original order and condition.
7. Do not rearrange furniture or transport furniture and items to other areas of the cabin.
8. ABSOLUTELY NO PETS are permitted in the cabin or on property.
9. Only use appliances for their intended use.
10. There is no daily housekeeping service. While linens and bath towels are included in the unit, daily maid service is not included in the rental rate. We do not permit towels or linens to be taken from the cabin. Leave all used bed linens and towels on the floor upon leaving.
11. Snowed Inn Cabin is on a septic system and is effective. Please do not throw heavy foods down the garbage disposal. Septic will clog up if improper material is flushed. DO NOT FLUSH anything other than toilet paper. NO feminine products should be flushed at anytime. If it is found that feminine products have been flushed and clog the septic system, you will be charged for plumbing damages.
12. Parking/Visitor passes are obtained through the main gate of White Mountain Summer Homes. Guests must display parking pass on the rear view mirror at all times. Failure to display may result in towing of vehicle at Guest's expense. No parking is allowed on the street.
13. Recreational Vehicles: No gas powered recreational vehicles or motorcycles are permitted in the neighborhood. Motorhomes, RV’s, campers and tents are prohibited on property for overnight accommodations.
14. The Guest shall behave in a civilized manner and be good neighbor respecting the rights of the surrounding property owners and staying off their property. The Guest shall not create noise or disturbances likely to disturb or annoy the surrounding property owners. Creating a disturbance of the above nature shall be grounds for immediate termination of this agreement and Guest shall then immediately vacate the premises. Quiet hour starts at 10 PM and outdoor noise should be kept to a minimum. If a neighbor or police reports noise or any other public disturbance from the guest or anyone in the rental party, you will lose your deposit.
15. Absolutely NO PARTIES PERMITTED
16. NO SMOKING is allowed inside the cabin or permitted on outside decks and entire property and damage deposit will not be refunded if there is evidence of smoking in or around the cabin.
17. No open fires are permitted on the property or surrounding areas.
18. Fireworks, sparklers, rockets and other hazardous materials are prohibited and shall not be used in or around the property.
19. No illegal drug use, abuse of any person and harboring fugitives, etc.; shall cause termination of this agreement with no refund of rents or deposits.
20. The Guest shall not sublet the property and owners have the right to evict guest, no refund will be issued and guest will forfeit Damage Deposit.
21. Guest expressly acknowledge and agree that this Agreement is for transient occupancy of the Property, and that Guests do not intend to make the property a residence or household.
22. Direct TV is provided and service level has been chosen by the Homeowner. No refund of rents shall be given for outages, content, lack of content, or personal preferences with regard to Direct TV service.
23. High speed wireless internet is provided as a convenience only and is not integral to the agreement. No refund of rents shall be given for outages, content, lack of content, speed, access problems, lack of knowledge of use, or personal preferences with regard to internet service.
24. We may occasionally experience outages that are beyond our control. We report outages as each occurs. No refunds or compensation will be given for any outages.
25. No refunds of rents due to shortened stays or ruined expectations because of weather conditions or road conditions. We highly recommend four wheel drive and/or chains during the winter months.
26. No refunds of rents because of shortened stays or ruined expectations due to work and family emergencies or other commitments.
27. Guest agrees NOT to access the “homeowner’s locked storage closets.” GARAGE is locked and private.
28. Property contains a gas grill and will seek help from homeowner if the proper operation of such items is not fully understood. Grill may not be accessible during winter months due to snow cover.
29. The property has a fire extinguisher under the kitchen sink. Please inform Homeowner immediately should the fire extinguisher become less than fully charged. Use the fire extinguisher only for true emergencies.
30. Notify Homeowner without delay if a smoke alarm or other alarm “chirps” or has a low battery condition.
31. Guest shall see to their own security while in the property by locking doors & windows. Same security applies if you leave for the day.
32. Air conditioning shall not be set below 78 degrees. Doors and windows shall be closed when air conditioning is in operation.
33. All garbage shall be removed from the cabin during the rental period before leaving and put the trash in the bin located at the garage during their stay for pickup. Every Monday the garbage is picked up at the garage early morning.
34. If your trash overflows the trash bin, you MUST take overflow with you and find a place to dispose of it. Overflow may be disposed of at the WMSH site. Call for details. If your trash is overflowing the bin and/or cleaners have to haul away your trash, you will forfeit $100 of your security deposit. Never leave bagged garbage outside of the trash bin and make sure the lids are closed tight or it will attract animals including bears.
35. If the cabin is left messy or has an excessive amount of garbage, you will forfeit your damage deposit. Please clean up after yourselves.
36. Open fireplace flu before starting fire in dining room or family rooms. Please keep fire small as a large, roaring flamed fire will fill the cabin with smoke. Only burn wood or newspaper, no garbage. If you are inexperienced making a fire, try a manufactured paper log using one at a time. PLEASE, no fires day of departure. Close flu upon leaving. NO HOT ASHES IN OUTDOOR GARBAGE BIN.
Firewood is most likely available on property but not guaranteed. Please cover wood with tarp so the next guest has dry wood to burn.
-THERMOSTAT shall not be set above 72 degrees. 65-67 degrees is usually a very comfortable setting as the cabin is very well insulated and heating system is energy efficient.
-We typically don’t have the loft thermostat on as heat rises and it will become warm on its own. Floor fan is available in the loft for your comfort. Please be considerate of energy costs and leave windows closed when heat is on. Turn heat down if you leave for the day. Never turn heat off, as this will cause frozen water lines and pipes to burst.
-Please see fireplace instructions above.
-Please do not walk on tarp covered back deck as it is slippery and may cause injury or fall.
-All ski & snowboarding equipment is to be stored outside on covered deck or in your vehicle. Clean boots may be warmed inside.
-Driveway will be plowed prior to your arrival. Shovel is provided for any snowfall during your rental period. Please be careful and use handrail on stairs as they may become slippery with snow/ice.
38. Before leaving, place all your dirty dishes in the dishwasher & run a cycle. There is a $50 housekeeping charge for leaving behind unwashed dishes. Extra $50 housekeeping charge also applies to excessive spills in oven.
39. Please look for all personal belongings when checking out. Inquire if you think you’ve left anything behind. Guest is responsible for the shipping cost to mail any items back plus an additional $25 trip charge. Homeowner is not liable for condition of items upon return.
40.To receive your refundable deposit, you must leave the cabin in the same tidy condition that it was in when you arrived.
-Damage Deposit Refund: Guest shall not be entitled to interest on the damage deposit.
-After inspection of the premises, the deposit will be returned to the Guest (within 14 days after checkout and/or end of rental term).
-Damage includes but is not limited to spills, stains, permanent or “washable” ink markers, children’s “washable” paint, wall markings (beyond normal wear), permanent deck stains or theft due to negligence or willful act of Guest and/or accompanying rental party.
-Cost to repair/replace any damage or missing items from the cabin will be deducted from the Damage Deposit.
41. If the Damage Deposit is insufficient to cover the cost of repairs or missing items, additional payment for the repairs or replacement shall be responsibility of the Guest.
42. Guest agrees to pay all reasonable costs, attorney's fees and expenses that shall be made or incurred by Homeowner enforcing this agreement.
Cancel up to 7 days before your trip and get a 50% refund. Cancel within 7 days of your trip and the reservation is non-refundable.
My husband & our family have been visiting the White Mountains for many years and have enjoyed our cabin the past 11. We enjoy all seasons with snowboarding, golf, fishing and hiking with our family and friends. I love a good cozy fire, card games and my dog. You can find me tending my flowers or checking out a yoga class and I am most comfortable in my jeans and cowboy boots. I won't say no to the beach but I do love my cabin!