I'm always, looking forward to hosting great people, travelling to Calcutta and aim to make each guest experience unique and exciting. Get in touch, to see if we can work out a deal for your budget.
Additional key benefits are locality (distance to super-markets, restaurants, fast-food outlets, malls, medical emergency, ATM's, transport, etc.) & easy access to major highways and good connectivity to central business districts. Ideal for expatriates, families, couples and business travelers.
A 1200 sq.ft well ventilated, furnished, air-conditioned apartment with two spacious bedrooms, bathrooms (one attached & one common), a separate living & dining area and a modern kitchenette, in the heart of the city.
The gated property comes with a private parking space and guests have access to the elevator & safe and secure living spaces with round the clock security and a 24*7 power back-up facility.
None really. We're all adults! Guest are welcome to access the entire apartment i.e, private bedrooms, living and dining space, equipped kitchen (a toaster, microwave, baking oven, cooking gas connection, water purifier, refrigerator) parking space, balcony & the elevator.
Depending on the weekend I'm available to my guests as need be. I'm still available over e-mails & phone(if I'm travelling) and shall leave you prepared with enough city & neighborhood tips. If you crave a traditional Bengali meal look no further than our kitchen. If you are staying for four days or more we invite you for a complimentary traditional Bengali meal with our family.
Chargeable facilities include:
# Airport transfers
# Laundry services
Welcome to Calcutta & have a pleasant stay!
Interaction with guests
We would personally welcome you to make sure you are comfortable with the apartment and the neighborhood. If you have any questions about transportation and sightseeing, please write to us or call us prior to your arrival. For late night International flights arrival, we will help you check in and have a caretaker to help you with your luggage if required.
At times, we may accommodate early check-ins for you, so long it does not interfere with other guests' check outs. You could check with us in advance, if its possible.
# For anything else, ask and you shall receive. Don't bring it down is all. I am happy for you to host little parties and have a good time - as long as the space is left the way you found it
#You could start a conversation with us on: (EMAIL HIDDEN)
Other things to note
- Valid photo ID (Passport & visa, Aadhar card, ID card, Driver's Licence, Ration Card of both people staying to be scanned through after booking and before arrival
- The reflected rates are for short stays
- We are happy to discuss proposals for periods longer than 10 days on a case by case basis depending on the length of the period and number of occupants
- Your safety is our concern. We recommend you not to invite, tour guides, escorts and strangers you meet during your visit, inside the apartment
- Help us to conserve energy by switching off all electrical appliances (such as AC, TV, Geyser & other electrical equipment etc.) when not in use
- Guests are requested to stub the cigarettes in the provided ashcans/trays
- You get the key for the main entry door of the apartment. The same should be locked each time while accessing it
- Clear your trash/food boxes from home deliveries from the common areas (lounge, dining area and balcony)
- Allow housekeeping staff to clean your room. I follow a consultative approach as far as possible. However I do encourage daily cleaning of the rooms, hence request your support. We shall arrange for your rooms and bathrooms to be cleaned and moped on a daily basis. Fresh linens & towels shall be provided every alternate day.
- Outside guest ( other than the ones booked to stay) are welcome to meet the guest in common area for a reason. Please keep the host informed of the same. Outside guest are strictly not allowed inside the guest rooms
#Additional benefits include #happy hour bookings#referrals#exchange skills for accomodation
I'm always, looking forward to hosting great people, travelling to Calcutta and aim to make each guest experience unique and exciting. Get in touch, to see if we can work out a deal for your budget