"The Oasis" - Carefree 3/2 retreat with Gym, Pool & Hot Tub in Tequesta family home
1. Smoking is allowed outside only.
2. People other than those in the Guest party set forth above may not stay overnight in the property. Any other person in the property is the sole responsibility of Guest.
3. This home is privately owned; the Owner is not responsible for any accidents, injuries or illness that occur while on the premises. The Owner is not responsible for the loss of personal belongings or valuables of the guest. By accepting this reservation, it is agreed that all Guests are expressly assuming the risk of any harm arising from their use of the premises or others whom they invite to use the premise.
4. Keep the property and all furnishings in good order.
5. Only use appliances and equipment for their intended uses.
6. Pets are permitted only with prior approval; the Pet Addendum must be completed.
7. Parking is limited to 2 vehicle(s). Vehicles are to be parked in designated parking areas only. Parking on the road is not permitted. Any illegally parked cars are subject to towing; applicable fines/towing fees are the sole responsibility of the vehicle owner.
8. There is no daily housekeeping service. While linens and bath towels are included in the home, daily maid service is not included in the rental rate. We suggest you bring beach towels. We do not permit towels or linens to be taken from the home.
9. No children under the age of 18 will be permitted in hot tubs at any time. When using the hot tub, remember there is a certain health risk associated with this amenity. Use at your own risk. Our housekeepers sanitize and replenish water and chemicals in all tubs prior to your arrival; therefore, it may not be warm until later that evening.
Do not stand on the hot tub covers. Hot tub covers are for insulation purposes and are not designed to support a person or persons. They will break and you may be charged for replacement. Leave the cover on the hot tub when not in use, so it will stay warm.
10. BBQ must be cleaned after each use. Gas must be turned on and off after each use.
11. Gym equipment is intended for personal use. Owner is not responsible for any accidents or injuries that occur while using the equipment. Use at your own risk.
12. No refunds will be given for storms or weather-related issues.
Cancel up to 7 days before your trip and get a 50% refund. Cancel within 7 days of your trip and the reservation is non-refundable.