A picturesque family neighborhood centrally located. Close to Turnpike and I-95, 20 min from Hollywood & Ft. Lauderdale Beaches and FLL airport near Hard Rock & Panther Stadiums, Hard Rock-Gulfstream-Mardi Gra-Isle Capri Casinos, close to many Restaurants, Malls, Marts, Supermarkets, Parks, and Attractions. 45 min to Miami and South Beach. It's coziness, cleanliness, modern feel, kitchen & big back yard you will love. My place is good for couples, business travelers, families, and big groups.
There is an office desk with a computer and printer at your disposal. There is high speed internet as well. There is cable TV, a blue-ray DVD player with DVD movies to enjoy. There are also Sony speakers all around the house for you to enjoy surround sound for movies or just for music listening. We left the remotes and channel listing on the side table. To turn on the TV just turn the power on of the Phillips remote. In the near future I will provide table games for the families or groups to play with. There is a washer and dryer that work and at your disposal as well as Gain and Downy that you may use. There is an iron and ironing board as well as a folding table. There is another bonus furniture in the porch but I will let you see that on your own. The BBQ, beverage cooler, and 4 chairs and table are outside the porch area that you may use. If we agree on pets, there are bowls and a watering container for your pets. In the near future we will have some treats for them. Other amenities include Salon Care shampoo and conditioner as well as Dial body wash in the bathroom. I placed extra toilet paper in case you need it. There is a blow dryer in the bathroom for your usage. You will see extra bath towels, linen, and blankets in the bedroom in the cube storage. Help yourself. When you finish utilizing them, place in the hamper in the bedroom closets. The kitchen will have basic pots, saute pans, cutting board, place mats, utensils, glassware, and plates. For the coffee machine, you will see creamers, sugar, coffee grind, and filters in the cabinet above the machine. The fridge is clean and empty so if you wish to buy groceries you may place in the fridge.
Interaction with guests
I will be available for my guests for any questions, concerns, things to do, and places to go. If I have to go to my house, I will let the guest know in advance but for the most part I want my guest to have their privacy.
- If you are the person booking my home, please be the person physically there as well.
- To follow the above, my husband Scott or I have to meet the person that originally booked physically in person during check-in and during check- out. Let us know ahead of time by texting or calling us the time you are planning to check-out. Please don't just leave my house keys in the mail box and dip, unless we verbally speak and plan it that way.
- Back shed is not accessible. I will be close by, available, and involved with my guests as well as checking on the house. If my guests have any needs, questions, or concerns or simply need advise, I may be there for them.
- There is a bedroom to the left as you are walking down the hall way that will be locked because its my office, please just ignore that door.
- Please no smoking inside my home, you may step outside.
- To follow the above... my house has Glade plug-ins in every outlet and we use Febreeze for everything. Do not light up candles or incense in my home.
- Throw the used/dirty towels and linen in the hamper located in each bedroom inside the closet to the right, please.
- My home is 'suitable for pets', meaning it has the space for them and I am open to accepting them. If there are pets involved, I may consider but you must discuss in advance.
- I believe in open communication and there is no such thing as a stupid question.
- Please do not constantly change the thermostat to the central air conditioner too much because it could break like any other central AC. Please be mindful.
- Please also do not flush too much toilet paper as well as no tampons, pads, or baby wipes down the toilet, just throw it away in the bathroom waste basket. My home is from the 1950's with great bones but the water piping is older and any items like too much toilet paper or the items mentioned above can clog up and we don't want an accident.
- You may use all of the appliances just allow me to show you the buttons.
- If you do use the dishwasher, just rinse the item and place inside and wait to collect many items to use with the pellets I left in the drawer to the right.
- You may also BBQ, just please be careful leaving the propane gas valve open, it could give out high flames the next time you light it up so you must shut the propane valve off after every use.
- Although my front yard grass isn't the best, please do not park on the grass, park on the drive way or on the public swail in front of my house only. Do not block neighbor's drive ways please.
-I left cleaning supplies in case guests need to clean up after themselves or have a spill or tiny accidents.
-Again although my laminate floors aren't the best right now until I change them soon, please do not use the purple floor cleaner (that one is for the bathroom and kitchen tiles), please use the Murphy's Oil for the laminates if you need to.
- Speaking of tiny accidents I will show you your First Aid Kit and Fire Extinguisher's locations.
- Above all, enjoy my home, have fun on your trip, just be mindful and courteous to my humble abode so others may enjoy as well.
Born in Miami; raised in the water and sun; I'm in the Hospitality industry in both Restaurant and Hotel so I love what I do and am passionate with giving ultimate Guest Service and the best memorable experience possible. My beloved and I as well as my family and friends love to travel and we understand guest's needs and anticipate their wants. I am excited that I can provide that. I love South Florida!