My place is close to the beach, public transport, parks, shopping, banks, restaurants, the city center, hospitals, the airport, and nightlife.
You’ll love my place because of the outdoor space, the neighborhood, and the comfy bed, and walking distance to most places of interest.
My place is good for couples, solo adventurers, business travelers, and families (with kids).
The Private room has a Shared bathroom with hot and cold water, A/C, 1 Queen size bed (additional single bed can be provided to accommodate 1 additional guest for a fee of $10.00), a clothes wardrobe with hangers. Linen and towels will be provided. Free 24 hour hi-speed Wi-Fi is included. All guests will be provided with Ceylon tea, coffee and free continental breakfast served in dining room.
We have another private room listed with queen size bed to accommodate up to 3 guests.
Guests will have access to the living room, dining room, sitting area on the veranda, as well as the kitchen and the garden.
Interaction with guests
We are very friendly and eager to help with anything and interested in helping people in general. We want to assist our guests to maximize their Sri Lankan experience. We will gladly be available on site for any queries you may have or for any special requests during reasonable hours.
Other things to note
Both private room listings have space to accommodate a third person for an additional charge, and an extra single bed can be provided.
Smoking will be allowed outside in the yard in designated area
• Smoking will be allowed outside in the yard in designated area
• In order to continuously provide a comfortable and relaxing environment for our guests, we ask that all guests remain considerate of our house rules.
• Check-in time starts from 1:00 PM, if you need to check in to the room earlier, make arrangements with host.
• Check out time is 11:00 AM
• Late arrivals should be confirmed with the host.
• No visitors allowed who are not checked in through Airbnb.
• Please remove your shoes at the front door before entering the house, (most of Sri Lanka is a no shoe zone indoors).
• If using the kitchen please cleanup after use.
• Turn off all the lights, fans, and A/C before leaving your room.
• Turn off the TV and Water Heater of the bathroom after use.
• Keep your room door and windows closed when the A/C is in use.
• Be considerate of others and keep noise level to a minimum during late evening to morning hours.
• Please respect the privacy of your host and other guests (if any) staying in the house.
• Thank you for your understanding and cooperation.
• Third person at an additional charge of USD $10.00 per night and an additional bed can be provided.