Comfy bed for two, next to BTS. Free drinking water and free espresso.
Affordable stay with fast wifi in Bangkok.
- private room for two, A/C, on top floor of a 3 storey shop-house
- 200 metres from BTS station, 15 minutes to Chao Phraya express boat
- residential area in local community, next to a main road, with street food, restaurants and a convenient store
- large common room, microwave, fridge, cable TV, and wifi
- brew your own coffee/ no breakfast provided
- next to laundry shop
This newly renovated shop-house situates in a friendly neighborhood. Street food and traditional markets are in a walking distance.
Though, not a tourist spot, the location is superb for visiting Bangkok's historic places, business districts and entertaining quarters. Its proximity to BTS line offers a convenient choice for exploring the city.
If you enjoy aromatic coffee and books like me, or just want to sit down and do some work, the spacious common room on the second floor might cater your needs.
You may take a peek at the other room on the third floor of this building:
- Being close to the main road means there would be some traffic noise when the windows are open.
- Two IP cameras at the front door, for security.
- The place has a digital door lock.
- Each room has a lock. The key is inside the bedroom.
- Facilities in the house is shared. There is a big common room with a few tables and a TV set. Extra supplies is stored in a big cabinet in the common room. The kitchenette includes a microwave oven and an automatic coffee brewer.
Other things to note
The laundry shop next door opens afternoon till evening. Clean and iron clothes for 25 baht a piece.
- This is a residential area. Please keep noise low, especially after 8 p.m.
- You can have visitors but outside visitors are not allowed in bedrooms.
- Please help keep this place clean and tidy. Please clean your own dishes and use the garbage bin provided.
- Please help me conserve energy and water. Turn off when not in use.