I’ve just renewed this amazing penthouse with all my love and care. I hope you will love it as much as I do!
Directly at the centre of Espinho, just a few minutes walking distance to the beach and to the train station, from where you can directly reach the historical centre of Porto in about 20 minutes.
7 km wood path along the sea, surf, horses, restaurants, planetarium, cinema, fishermen village, Espinho is the ideal basis for your stay in the Porto area, you will never get bored there.
I finished renovating this penthouse in June 2016.
In addition to being an extremely cosy, charming and luxurious appartment, it provides you all possible comfort for your holiday: high quality sheets, matrasses and pillows (available in different types to suite your personal tastes), electric roller, kitchen appliances (dishwasher, juice maker, coffee machine, mixer, toaster,..), washing machine, closet and home cinema with access to cable TV (appx. 140 channels available).
Very well thermically isolated, the appartment benefits of heating on the floor, providing a very comfortable feeling during the short winter season of Espinho.
The highlight of this place is a panoramic view to the sea (west side), with sunset view.
Having your dinner there feels just like a dream. The feeling will be as pleasant when the first thing you see when you wake up is the sea from your bed...
I hope you will fall in love with it as I did!
You will have private access to the whole appartement, which includes bathroom, one bedroom with a double bed, living room, kitchen, balcony.
The sofa in the living room is a bed sofa, which enables two more people to sleep there.
In total, 4 people can stay in this appartment. You could also bring a baby bed if you want, but it is not provided by me.
This is also a pet friendly place. Having myself a wonderful dog, I will be happy to welcome your own pet.
Interaction with guests
You can contact me at any moment during your stay, I will be more than happy to help you remotely by phone or SMS. If necessary, I can send an assistant to the apartment to help you personally during your stay.
On check in, you can either do it on your own (self check-in / default option), by installing an application on your mobile phone to open the doors or I can send an assistant to personally welcome you (traditional check-in / I kindly request you to tell me in advance in case you prefer this option). After booking the apartment, you will receive an e-mail with further information/instructions.
Other things to note
I'd like to inform you that I've tried to rebuild this apartment as eco-friendly as possible in an effort to save valuable resources from the planet:
(1) water flowing on the bathroom's washbasin has a special filter to reduce the flow to the minimum possible. This only applies to the washbasin. Water runs normally on the shower and on the kitchen.
(2) I did not install Air Conditioned on purpose. Instead I've equipped the apartment with intelligent double glasses, that adjust their micro particules to the weather conditions. In very hot days, I would recommend, though, to close the blind shutters when leaving the apartment during the afternoon so as to have a pleasant temperature on your way back in.
License or registration number
Learn about this number
1. To enter the property upon arrival, you will need a mobile phone with roaming active and with credit or a plan, since you will need to use data or send an sms to open the buinding's street door. During the rest of your stay you will not need a phone anymore since you will find a physical key inside the apartment.
2. Previous to arrival, your ID (EEE) or Passport (others) details must me sent to us using the online link we provide (all members, including children). This is a legal obligation. If there is one person, including children, without documentation, we will not check you in and will cancel your stay. If you bring a child that is not your son, we also need a declaration from the parents allowing him/her to come with you and we also need the details of the ID/Passport of the parents.
You cannot receive other guests overnight without informing us and sending us his/her ID or Passport details.
If you bring a pet, please also provide the registration documentation or a valid insurance.
3. Smoking is only allowed on the balcony. We have smoke alarms inside.
4. This apartment is NOT suitable for guests with limited mobility (wheel chairs, etc).
5. If you are bringing children, it is YOUR responsibility to surveille them 24/24. There is a key to access the balcony. Keep the key away from your children at night.
6. This is NOT a place for parties. Please respect the neighbours' legal right for silence from 21:00 to 8:00.
7. Like guests normally check reviews about the apartment and the host, we also check on a specific website reviews about guests. Guests marked with RED FLAG will not be accepted and their reservation might be cancelled.
Thank you for your comprehension.
I love simple things of life, like enjoying a beautiful sunset by the beach, dinner with friends, traveling.
Airbnb gives me the opportunity to meet interesting people, each one with a different story, each one with someone new to teach me. I'm so lucky and grateful to have such a chance.
About the home
When you stay in an Airbnb, you’re staying in someone’s home.