Modest and small yet cute 2 bedroom house with entertaining deck and great views. Due for a renovation in April-May 2017 so has a few small flaws, but perfect for small groups travelling the great ocean road on a budget during peak season.
Great location as only a short walk to the main street and beach, etc. House only cleaned weekly, not after every visit, hence no cleaning fee is charged.
- Entertaining deck with outdoor furniture and BBQ
- Open plan living and kitchenette
- Flat screen TV and DVD player
- 2 bedrooms (1st with queen bed, 2nd with queen bed & 2 x single beds)
- Quilts and pillows provided, but guests need to supply own linen
- Bathroom with large bath tub
- Car parking for 2 cars out front of house (free on street parking), but note the cars need to face the correct direction or the council will fine you
Walking distance to beach, main street, and beautiful Erskine Falls.
Interaction with guests
Hosts will be available to offer help / support during stay