Our place is comfortable and relaxing. We've got a washer and dryer. Really nice neighborhood with a pool and tennis court on site!
*PLEASE READ OUR HOUSE RULES, restrictins apply*
Very close to beaches and other attractions, shops, malls (5 mins away), dinning and historical sites. Almost anything within a half hour driving radius!
It is conveniently located near all kinds of shopping and dining spots, and many attractions. Easy access to highways and main roads. And the neighborhood is safe and quiet!
Pool. Tennis Court. Free laundry right inside the apartment.
Interaction with guests
We mostly communicate over the phone and are generally gone away when we list our apartment for rent. Therefore it is completely, entirely at your disposal when you stay! We provide access information on the day of check-in which is very simple. And there's two of us that can be contacted with any questions, so you can get a prompt response when you do reach out.
1. All questions and concearns during the stay must be directed to the hosts.
Please do not contact the apartment office for any reason.
If theres' an emergency you should contact the local authorities or 911.
2. Please respect the neighboors during night hours, and do not be loud. No parties, gatherings, or loud music are allowed.
ACCESS AROUND THE HOUSE:
3. In the kitchen, everything can be used in the fridge, pantry, and most cabinets, EXCEPT for one cabinet above the dishwasher.
The dishwasher soap is under the kitchen sink.
4. Feel free to use the washer and drier in the laundry room, as well as the detergents, but everything else in there, on the shelves and behind the door, is our personal storage and should not be accessed.
5. We also keep some personal things in the bedroom closet, all stacked in one spot, please do not use those items. But the rest of the closet space and empty shelves are cleared for you to use.
6. If you will be spending time in the balcony, please be careful with our plants.
7. WiFi log in and password is in the livingroom wall above the coffee table, next to the thermostat control pannel.
8. Feel free to check out our book collection. But remember to return the books back on the shelves before leaving, thanks!
We do keep a book inventory, and any missing books will result in a $40 fee.
We're an adventurous and yet busy couple who love to go out there and experience life to the fullest whenever we have the chance to do so, and though we like our little crib theres more to life then sitting in four walls! or be cought up in work ;)