My small studio is located 1km from the township of Yarra Junction in the beautiful upper yarra valley. This cosy little 'muddie' is situated next to my strawbale house on an acre of fruit trees and garden with panoramic views of Mt. Donna Buang and surrounding hills.
Fully self contained- kitchen, loft bedroom upstairs and double sofa bed downstairs. It includes WiFi, bluetooth for your tunes and Netflix.
Easy distance to Warburton and Noojee's attractions.
Snow, river, walk or ride.
the carport is for your use only while you stay here.
- no smoking inside and dispose of butts responsibly
- ensure the space is left in clean and tidy manner
- no parties or events
- return key to key lock before departure
- ensure heater is turned off before leaving
- respectful guest please
- check in after 2pm/check out before 11am
- pleasure remove shoes when you enter the studio.