Room in a bioclimatic wooden house, exceptional view on the hills, at the end of the village. Heating wood stove, solar hot water. Indoor WC and external dry WC. Possibility of massage under the yurt (take RV. See our site souvriralavie.wixsite). In the village: restaurant, cafe, mini-market, doctor, physiotherapist, hairdresser, qigong, yoga ... museum at the castle. The house is very bright, the high ceilings. Pets welcome.
A room on the floor (bed in 140), big picture windows and balcony oriented full south.
- shared bathroom with toilet.
- Outdoor dry toilets
- great view
- well read the explanations to get to the house. They will be available once you have booked.
- Bed sheets and towels included
- you have access to the kitchen to warm your dishes and have breakfast (subject to crockery made and clean surfaces).
- Japanese table
Table d'hôte on order:
- vegetarian evening meal and organic or vegan evening meal, 10 euros per person, 6 euros child (2 - 12 years) - gluten free on request - do not hesitate to ask for special diets)
- continental breakfast 5 euros
- reduction from the 3rd night
Interaction with guests
Massage under yurt on site, make an appointment.
Personal development course (Touch Tantric), sacred drumming and weekend fasting hiking massage
See on massage tantra millau en
Other things to note
I specify that I live in the house, my house is not a cottage.
Sometimes the second bedroom is rented too. You may not be alone with me in housing, but it is rare!
- supplement 5 euros per child
This host has 18 reviews for other properties.View other reviews