Large bedroom with your own -private- shower and toilet.
-Clean en-suite room with Queen Size Bed.
-375 Thread Count 100% Egyptian Cotton Sheets
-Air Conditioner (hot/cold)
-Privacy lock on Bedroom door.
-Bedroom on the ground-floor with easy access
-Modern Kitchen with everything you need (fast kettle, oven etc)
- Bosch Washing Machine
- Power socket adapters for international travellers
- Umbrellas, and MyKi Cards for Trains/Trams/Buses in Melbourne.
- Close to Airport for drop-off
You have the "Master Bedroom with en-suite bathroom" A fresh house with a modern, clean design. Everything just works.
You get a private bathroom within your room. This is a shower and toilet. By-the-way the shower is nice and hot and the water flows out fast and strong. Also is a walk-in wardrobe --very easy to keep organised.
A quite, clean and tidy en-suite room, with temperature controlled Air-conditioner, walk-in wardrobe, study desk, and private toilet and shower space. A Queen Size bed, with 100% Egyptian Cotton 375 Thread count sheets, and a full size dual layer queen quilt for winter and summer.
A clean modern design kitchen, is has:
- Walk-in pantry
- Food Processor and Blender
- Slow cooker
- Rapid boil kettle
- Welcome to use herbs spices (fair usage applies )
- Breakfast cereals galore.
- Big fridge
---The Lounge Room---
- Very comfortable sofa
- Radio/Stereo with 3.5mm jack for input from iPhone etc.
- Dining table and high chair if needed.
- Close to Melbourne International Airport
- A good run is 25mins away (may take longer for traffic)
- NOTE: There is no train to Melbourne Airport, only Taxi/Uber or SkyBus services that leave/arrive at Southern Cross Station in the City.
Your own private En-suite room.
The lounge room is communal, as is the Kitchen and other general areas of the house. There is a Bosch Washing Machine, and a fully equipped kitchen , with food processor, blender, coffee percolator and more.
Interaction with guests
I am here to help.
I may be able to offer lifts/pick-ups to Coburg Station if doable.
MyKi Cards (for Melbourne Public Transport) provided, free to borrow the card, but you'll have to add credit to the card.
Other things to note
I am a fairly easy going person, who is here to help with your visit or new-start in Melbourne.
- Lock front door and back door before leaving house for the day.
- Turn off Air-Conditioner before leaving house for the day.
- After 11:00 PM please respect other tenants and be quieter if necessary (assuming other people are trying to sleep
This host has 60 reviews for other properties.View other reviews
I'm an IT professional working out of my home. Do a bit of graphic-design when I can for my own business. Love music, Jazz, Funk Blues , R-and-B. Lived in the UK for 4 years and now in rainy Melbourne.
I'm fairly laid-back, not too pedantic about things. I enjoy fresh-ground coffee in the morning --welcome to it too -- and not a clean-freak, but do keep the house very neat and tidy.
One thing I can assure you is that the room is thoroughly cleaned after every guest leaves. The bathroom and toilets are spotless and you can relax a little easier.
I'll be washing up most of the time, and provide all the help I can.
I speak English, and a bit of French --which is leaving my brain (must practice)