This is our french holiday home situated in the peaceful hamlet of Langle, on the outskirts of the village Le Coux et Bigaroque.
Built of honey-coloured stone the cottage dates back to 1691 when it was part of the bakery serving the Chateau de Cazenac.
Recently restored, retaining many original features with exposed stonework and oak beams.
The main living area is on the first floor, reached from outside by stone steps and a sunny terrace overlooking the lane and fields towards the chateau.
Free parking on premises