If you want a lovely place to stay in Central London, this stylish room with loads of character is perfect for you.
Olympia a short walk & only 14 minutes by tube to Oxford Street & West End. Characterful Mansion Block Apartment near Holland Park & Notting Hill Gate. Olympia Exhibition Centre & Shepherds Bush Tube (Zone 2) with trains every minute are just a few minutes walk away. Only 45 Mins door to door from Heathrow!! (EasyBus and Oxford Express bus stops on the doorstep)
SUPER ROOM & FACILITIES
Your room is light and quiet with masses of storage with a FOUR FOOT (small double) comfy bed. You'll have your own:
* TV hundreds of channels (Freeview)
* Super fast smart (mesh) WiFi throughout apartment
* Coffee making machine - Nespresso + selection of coffees/teas
* Study-Work Desk/Sofa
* If you want to check-in earlier than 7 pm please message me to arrange.
* Private Bedroom
* Internal Communal Areas
* Bathroom, shower & tub (shared with one other)
* If you like cooking walk to the farmers' market (Saturday mornings|) and make yourself a light gourmet meal in the large fully equipped kitchen.
* Washing machine is available for guests staying 10 days or more.
Interaction with guests
I work from home so here to help with anything you may require to ensure you enjoy your stay.
Other things to note
* The flat is spacious and has three double bedrooms. I have one flatmate. Your room is on the top floor at the rear of the building, and there are a few steps.
* Should you have a late flight on your last day & wish to see the sights, for a few pounds your belongings can be left at Westfields shopping mall until 21:30. I can hold your cases for pickup on or after 7:30 pm only.
* The room has Amazon Alexa with Music/Radio and voice-controlled lighting
* As this is our private residence, we ask that no outside visitors are brought into our home.
* Please note my place is unsuitable for infants or children and is for guests over the age of 18 years.
* If you would like to cook in, please be tidy (we have a dishwasher) and finish by 10pm
* Showers/Baths - Please enjoy yours before 11pm
* No vaping/smoking
* For security please ensure the main entrance/exit door to the building is closed as you come and go.
* Remember to close internal and external doors quietly, especially at night
* I am happy to accept bookings on Airbnb directly from the guests wishing to stay in my appartment and not from third parties booking rooms for others.
This host has 16 reviews for other properties.View other reviews
I left Newcastle Upon Tyne in my early 20’s to work in the recruitment industry and after learning the ropes became self-employed and worked independently for over 12 years. Following my heart, I lived abroad for ten years dividing my time between Latin America (Rio de Janeiro) and Southern Spain (Malaga) before returning to London seven years ago. I speak Brazilian Portugues rather poorly.kkk
Starting from scratch again! I trained as a Life Coach and developed an interest in NLP (Neuro Linguistic Programming. As well as delivering seminars about persuasion I've written my first book “Brilliant Persuasion” to be published in December this year, If you search Brilliant Persuasion you’ll discover more about me.
My new hobby is Magic, I dabble with playing cards and other items and might show you a few tricks if you have time and are curious.
I love Airbnb because it enables me to meet and learn from people from all over the world. I welcome guests and hope I may add a little to your stay in London.