This clean, comfortable bedroom is part of a three bedroom home nestled in the foothiils of the Rocky Mountains. Prairie to Peak is the motto and the surrounding countryside is breathtaking with easy access to the best hiking in the world.
- There is no bus into Hill Spring so you must use a vehicle to get to here
- We are about a two hour drive from Calgary
- It is about an hour drive to Lethbride
Details on what's nearby (by car)
- 30 minute drive to Pincher Creek, Cardston, Fort Macleod and Waterton National park
- 60 minute drive to Castle Mountain
- 45 minutes to the U.S. border
- 45 minutes to the historic Head Smashed In Buffalo Jump
Details on what's nearby (by foot)
- Local artisans
- Local convenience store (all major shopping, including liquor must be done at one of the larger centers)
- Clean sheets, blankets and pillows for the bed
- Clean towels
- Fully stocked kitchen (excluding food)
- Washer and dryer available for use
This can be your home away from home while you enjoy the beautiful Alberta foothills and mountains.
Guest have full access to the house, washer, dryer and the front deck.
The kitchen, living area and bathrooms are shared with the home owner and any other guests.
Interaction with guests
I will generally be present at the listing during the guest's stay and am available for consulation on things to do locally.
Will consider pets. No smoking.
I have worked in many areas from agriculture to the hospitality industry and a few things in-between. All my work involved dealing with people in all walks of life and feel like I can go anywhere in the world and meet someone I know. Basically I like people and love meeting new people.
I have had the good fortune to do a lot of travelling and would like to do more. If I can't travel meeting new people will continue to feed my travel experiences.