Nice, cosy, quiet apartment. Strategic location for exploring Switzerland and black forest in Germany:
- 30min by train or car to Zurich
- 30min by car to the Black Forest
- 50min to Basel
- 1h to Luzern, Konstanz and Rhine Falls!
- bedroom 1 (the one available for airbnb guests)
- bedroom 2 (my private one: will be locked during your stay)
- bathroom (toilet, bathtub/shower, washing machine)
- kitchen (modern kitchen with all conforts: induction stoves, electric hoven, fridge, freezer, dish washer)
- dining space
- living room (nice and cosy sofa and space to chill out)
- terrace (often pleasurable to eat on the terrace, even on colders days since it can be fully closed, "wintergarden" style)
- parking (either outside in the guests space or, upon agreement also in the underground garage);
Everything accessible beside my private bedroom.
Interaction with guests
In a normal case we'll meet shortly for handing the keys and a sort of check-in / briefing, so that you can start enjoying your new apartment right away ;-)
In special circumstances (e.g. before I travel for a long weekend) I might delegate a friend leaving in the area for the check-in.
In general I'll be always up for questions/suggestions, just inform me early enough about the targets of your stay and I'll dig out the best insiders hints!
Other things to note
In some cases I might find handy to be in Gebenstorf for a few hours (up to 1-2 nights) during the period you booked the apartment. I guess we can find an ad-hoc agreement in those cases.
Smoking allowed only on the balcony with window of the living room closed.
No wearing shoes inside the apartment.
Exception to the party rule can be discussed on a one to one basis and should be approve by me.
In general after 22:00/23:30 the area is very quiet and therefore no loud activities should be carried out after that time with open windows or outdoor.