It was smaller than it looked but I guess with the price, it should have been expected. The 4th bed is a children's bed and doesn't fit any normal adult - luckily, we brought an air mattress with us.
It's obvious that this is a pure rental unit as it is bare bones minimal - nobody actually lives here. I'm an Airbnb Host myself and while it was adequate (just barely) for our purposes (only sleeping), it's not really a comfortable dwelling.
- WiFi was not available, even though the listing says there is. Supposedly it was down and while the host said she could look into it on the 2nd day, there was no resolution.
- Only 1 knife, a bread knife. Not really usable for preparing dinner / lunch
- No shampoo, soap, hair dryer
- No blinds on the washroom windows (anybody can just walk right up and see everything clearly)
- No cooking supplies (salt, pepper, oil, etc.)
- Dishwasher was broken