Quiet, cosy bedroom with very comfortable queen bed in renovated 2 bedroom ground floor suite in heritage house in quiet neighbourhood 3 minutes walk to funky commercial drive with its legendary pubs and restaurants.
Please note that suite ceiling height is below normal, so not recommended for people over 6 feet tall.
Secluded, peaceful "olde tyme" residential area, with charmingly landscaped heritage homes only a 5 minute walk to restaurants, shops and frequent (8 min) bus service downtown or to Broadway Skytrain station, a confluence of two lines.
You would be sharing this apartment with me, a mature female graphic designer and outdoor adventure enthusiast. I occupy the 2nd bedroom from where I do freelance graphic design work, so am available to answer questions about the suite and the area. I speak some French and German and am friendly and easygoing, as my 65 plus reviews from my other listings attest. I like people of all ages.
You will be sharing the living room, the bathroom and the kitchen with gas stove and microwave. You are welcome to use the kitchen if you wish to cook any meals and there is space in the fridge & cupboards for your groceries. Please clean up after you finish.
There is Wi-Fi Internet access but no phone service in the apartment. There are many services in the area such as grocery stores, banks, coffee shops, restaurants etc.
There are convenient bus services to downtown and to the North Shore (North Vancouver).
• 3 to 7 minute walk to theatre, grocery stores, delis, funky galleries, curio stores, restaurants and cafes, community centre
• 5 minute frequent bus ride to Broadway Skytrain station, (12 minute brisk walk) where two skytrain lines meet, connect you to everything, including the airport
• 10 minute bus to downtown (bus comes every 8 minutes)
• Secluded garden to hang out on a nice day. Also a nice bench on the north side of the house with a view of the lions
• On a bike route, 15 min bike to downtown
• Internet (I let guests use my computer for internet if they don't want to lug theirs)
Comfortable for 1 or 2 adults. Pet and smoke free.
• Friendly neighbourhood where people stop and chat with each other
• No smoking inside
• Parking available on the street
I look forward to hearing from you! Let me know something about yourselves!