The house is located in a nice, quiet place. The tenant occupies the entire semi-detached house. The house has an automated access and can be entered without our help. We live about 10 minutes from the house. The garage is directly at the house. House is lovingly renovated and newly furnished.
Only 8 minutes walk to train station:
Wernau - exhibition center: 20 minutes by car
Wernau - Metzingen (BOSS): 25 minutes by car.
Highlight in Wernau - Wellnessoase Quadrium
The house was completely renovated in early 2016 and brought to the latest technical standard. The house has a beautiful garden and about 125 square meters of living space. Parking in the garage and on the property is possible.
- Easy installation kitchen with Siemens electrical appliances,
- toaster, pad coffeemaker
- modern open living / dining area
- modern TV / SAT system with DVD player
- Wi-Fi is available throughout the hotel
- Tiles in wood optics in the living / dining area
- Extendable beautiful dining table seats up to 8 people
- bright rooms
- nice terrace with deckchairs and chairs
The plot is about 3.6 ares.
The beautiful garden and the south-facing terrace invite you to linger.
Guests can use all the rooms of the hotel. Access to the house is possible around the clock. Guests can check in without our help.
1 bedroom with a double bed (width 1.80 m)
1 bedroom with a double bed (width 1.40 m)
1 bedroom with a single bed in the attic
1 office with a computer workstation
1 bathroom with toilet
2 guest toilets
Interaction with guests
We are happy to help you plan trips in the region.
We would also like to help with the recommendation of restaurants or retreats.
For children: high chair and baby bed can be provided on request.
Other things to note
Pets, such as dogs and cats, are not permitted, which is simply because our family also has appropriate allergies. I myself love these animals but to protect our family this is not possible.
- Smoking is allowed only in the garden or on the terrace.
- After 22.00 clock only room volume
- Do not enter the upper floors with the street shoes.