Response from Noeleen:
(1) There is a golf driving range and a par 3 golf course about 3 minutes drive from ourhouse.
(2) On the next road to our house there is Cloonacauneen Castle, bar and restaurant
(3) There is also McHughs Pub that does food all day
(4) There are two Hotels in the village . Claregalway Hotel and The Arches hotel and bookmakers , Indian take away food available , hairdressers charity shop etc. there
and a Nico's chipper by the Claregalway hotel, near by.
(5) Also a newly refurbished castle, opened in the village , viewing is by appointment and locals fish by the river there.
(6) At the head of Cloon road , on the opposide side of the main road up a side road , there are two Equestrian Centres Rockmount and duffys
(7) At the head of our road on the right , there is Corinthian's Rugby Club where they train local members and they hold Tag Rugby on thursday night during the summer.and do barbaques and bar and music on the night.
(8) Finally last but not least we are a very short drive to the famous Galway Race Course 10 minutes approximately.
Maybe Marta did not see these on my Web page but , they were on it when the site was put up first , and being Italian would have made it hard for her guests to communicate , but we guided them to quay street for entertainment