The lovely Family Cottage is 10 minutes from the Mansion House (the President's summer residence) and is 10-15 minutes from Mines View Park, Wright Park, Horseback Area, Botanical Garden, St. Joseph Church, Camp John Hay, Club, BCC, etc. The cottage is inside my family compound which has more than a hundred tall pine trees. We have a beautiful lawn which you can use. And a driver's room too.
We provide fresh linen, unlimited bottled drinking water, toilet paper, towels, soap, shampoo, etc.
This casual cottage is located just 3 minutes outside the city limits and inside a secured family compound with more than a hundred pine trees. You will share the garage of the main house. The minimum stay during weekends is 2 nights.
The Family cottage is 5 minutes from Mansion House. Parking is enormous and secured. Wifi is free and normally very good.
you will have access to the whole cottage and the big lawn near the main house. none of our staff will sleep in the Family cottage. the housekeepers are in the main house and can be called anytime. if you have kids below 6 years old, they can play at my grandchildren's playground.
Interaction with guests
if you need anything, please call or text me at (PHONE NUMBER HIDDEN) or call Sally at the main house.
Other things to note
1. parking is about 2 floors above the cottage. hence, you have to walk a flight of stairs to the cottage.
2. we are sorry but the rent does not include breakfast.
3. no pets are allowed.
4. our cottage is recommended for those with vehicles. if you have none, you have to walk 300 meters to the main road where public transport and taxis are available.
5. you can party all night. the neighbors are quite far from the cottage.
- Overnight bookings are not allowed on weekends
This host has 137 reviews for other properties.View other reviews
I am 72 years old and I play golf almost every day. I enjoy watching television and playing online pure play poker. I love to eat steak and drink red wine. Our company is building a condominium-dormitory near the St. Louis University at Maryheights. We have 5 cottages for rent. I enjoy traveling with my family around Asia.