Room 201 has two big double beds and can accommodate 4 people,
in addition there is a a sofa bed and a couch.
The room has windows and a small balcony
My B&B is at the entrance of Taroko national park,
10 minutes walks from the Visitor Information Center
where you can get all maps and information for your visit.
The bus stop is only 10 meters away from my B&B.
1. In-room facilities include bathroom, TV, air-con, a sofa bed,
and free Wifi.
This room 201 also offers a good view on the mountains and the river
2. The cozy lobby on the ground floor is also for your use
3. I offer free parking, unguarded but absolutely safe
Interaction with guests
Day trips and half-day guided tour Taroko National Park (for a charge)
Other things to note
1. For guests there is a western breakfast buffet available from 7-9 a.m.
And a 24- hours 7-11 and other breakfast stalls are near by.
2. At my B & B there is a variety of meals available for lunch and dinner.
1. Strictly no smoking indoors, pets are not allowed
2. Must take off your shoes on the ground floor, house slippers
for upstairs are provided
3. Strictly forbidden to bring equipment and cook meals in the room