Response from Enza:
I would like to clarify all the complaints made by Cassie:
1-the house has all the glasses, only missing a large glass of wine, because the previous guests had broken a couple, I bought a 6th set and brought it to Cassie, who did not thanks;
2. There is no manual of instructions because I personally do all the information and instructions to the guests, upon arrival, in addition to sms, wazz up or mail messages to answer other requests;I did all with Cassie! there are also dozens of restaurant and bar business cards in the house, suggested by me and previous guests, maps and tour guides;
3. The wifi connection is not good because my home is open in the hills but it works, of course it is not a fast connection constant, not good to work, my home is a vacation spot, it is not a office;
4. The Cassie family phone company did not work at my home, this is not my fault, guests should take care of traveling with an Italian company to be able to have a signal;
5. The swimming pool is 4 feet (13ft) wide, 9 meters long (30 ft) and deep 1.50 meters (5ft), and small children alone can not stand, usually have lifeguards or swim in the description there is no script I have a children's pool;
6. About the garbages, it's good education not to leave it in my home at the departure , especially if there are 6 smelly bags, it was rubbish all week. Waste containers are just 3 miles from the house and well visible on the streets. Finally, it is not true that Cassie paid a cleaning fee, the cleaning fee are from booking made from september.
Rude and disrespectful guests at home, they have bring and used my personal linens, my private kit, stored in my private trunk, and the dirty it, irreparably with the sauce!