Like to have breakfast on a balcony with breathtaking view of the Mediterranean Sea, before you’ll relax at the Pool or in your private garden? Welcome to my holiday house il Fiordo, only 5 min. walking distance to the Beach and the Marina.
Like to have breakfast on a balcony with breathtaking view of the Mediterranean Sea, before you’ll relax at the Pool or in your private garden? Then I’d like to welcome you in my holiday house Il Fiordo 4. Only 5 min. walking distance to the Beach.
It is part of a newly built resort (2010/11) which contains a Swimming Pool (with direct access from the upper floor of the house) – and it is in best shape.
There are 2 floors with separate entrances.
1. Bungalow. Upstairs with beds for max. 4 persons. Large balcony with spectacular sea view, overlooking the marina and view to the nature preserved La Maddalena Archipel.
– 1 bedroom with queensize bed & access to the swimming pool
– 2 bed sofas
– 2 dinner tables (inside and on the balcony) with 6 chairs each.
– Fully equipped kitchen with fridge, freezer, 4 cooker (gas) and stove.
– Airconditioning & Heating
– TV & DVD-Player
– Hifi with CD player, CDs, Tuner and iPod connecting cable.
– Washing machine for your laundry. Iron and ironing board.
– Shower, toilet and a bidet. Hair dryer.
Ground floor: Studio for 2, entrance from private garden:
– 2 single beds
– Shower, toilet and bidet
– Airconditioning & Heating
– Private garden area, small mosaique table, football goal, barbecue/grill. Ideal for sunbathing too.
– Private parking lot for your car
The whole house is yours, incl. private garden area with barbecue, darts, veranda and balcony.
Direct access from your bedroom to the swimming pool. Private parking lot in front of the house.
Interaction with guests
You can contact me anytime during your stay, although I won't live nearby. But
Other things to note
If you don’t want to bring along your own bed linen and towels, you can rent these locally:
Towels, cushion and bed linens per person/week:
Additional baby bed: 35 €uro.
Electricity: 0.35 € per kilowatt hour.
Please respect the Siesta (13-16 Uhr).
Smoking is only outdoor allowed, on the terrace & balcony.
Please follow the general pool rules.
My name’s Marc, I own this charming holiday house in Sardinia. I'm married, have 3 kids. And I spend most of my time in Switzerland, where I work and live.
That's why I like to share our holiday home – it’s just too beautiful to leave it empty :-) And, as you can see, it works out well for the guests.
I won’t be able to welcome you personally. But my friend Paola takes care of the house and the guests in Porto Pozzo. She’ll give you the key and some instructions. And apart from being very nice and friendly, she speaks 4 languages too – so do I. You can contact me in german, french, english and italiano.