10 guests · 5 bedrooms · 5.5 bathrooms
Redwood and shale, concrete and granite frame views across to Sea Point and Robben Island from this one-of-a-kind contemporary home overlooking Bantry Bay. It was built to suit the site, with a lily pond in the courtyard that echoes the ocean, and a U-shaped layout that brings to mind the curve of a beach. Drive 6 minutes to a white-sand beach and 10 minutes to the center of Cape Town.
The villa surrounds a square of grass perfect for lawn games by day and chats around the firepit by night. Step through the glass-walled great room that borders the courtyard and onto a sun-splashed terrace with an infinity pool and alfresco living and dining areas facing the ocean.
Designed by local architecture firm SAOTA as an open-plan family retreat, the villa is quick to reveal itself—you can see nearly all of the great room and pool terrace at once. A massive granite bar anchors the living area, matched by a redwood ceiling that soars over the dining area and fully equipped kitchen. The separate family room is tucked on the other side of the courtyard for a cozy feel.
It’s less than a 10-minute drive to both Clifton Beach and Camps Bay Beach, popular with locals and visitors alike for their photogenic sand and surf, and restaurant-lined shores. A 10-minute drive will bring you to the Cape Town city center and attractions like the V&A Waterfront.
Copyright © Luxury Retreats. All rights reserved.
BEDROOM & BATHROOM
- Bedroom 1 - Master: King size bed, Jack n Jill bathroom shared with bedroom 2, Stand-alone rain shower & bathtub, Dual vanity, Lounge area, Television, Safe, Ocean view
- Bedroom 2 - Kids room: 2 Twin size beds, Open plan ensuite bathroom with stand-alone rain shower, Access to Jack n Jill bathroom shared with bedroom 1, Television, Lounge area, Desk, Connected to bedroom 3 via sliding door, Ocean view
- Bedroom 3 - Kids room: 2 Twin size beds, Open plan ensuite bathroom with stand-alone shower & bathtub, Television, Desk, Connected to bedroom 2 via sliding door, Ocean view
- Bedroom 4: Queen size bed, Shared access to hallway bathroom, Stand-alone rain shower, Television, Lounge area, Desk, Ocean view
- Bedroom 5: Queen size bed, Ensuite bathroom with stand-alone shower, Kitchenette, Lounge area, Television, Private entry, Private balcony, Ocean view
FEATURES & AMENITIES
- Fully equipped kitchen with breakfast bar
- 2 Formal dining areas with seating for 12 & 8
- Nespresso machine
- Smart TV
- Satellite television
- Streaming television
- Surround sound
- Wet bar
- Office space
- Portable air conditioning units upon request
- Radiant floor heating
- Iron/Ironing board
- Swimming pool - unheated
- Sun loungers
- Charcoal barbecue
- 2 Alfresco dining areas with seating for 10 & 8
- Outdoor living space
- Outdoor furniture
- Fire pit
- Driveway parking - 2 spaces
- Garage - 3 spaces
STAFF & SERVICES
- Housekeeping - 8 hrs per day
Extra Cost (advance notice may be required):
- Chef service
- Babysitting services
- Villa pre-stocking
- Airport transfers
- Spa services
- Activities and excursions
Points of Interest:
- 5.7 km to V&A Waterfront
- 5.8 km to Cape Town City Centre
- 6.8 km to Lion's Head
- 22 km to Constantia winelands
- 23 km to Royal Cape Golf Club
- 7 min drive to Clifton 1st Beach
- 10 min drive to Camps Bay Beach
- 15 km to Llandudno Beach
- 25 km to Cape Town International Airport (CPT)
Enter dates and number of guests to see the total trip price. Tourism taxes may be added.
En suite bathroom, Queen bed, TV, Wifi
Extraordinary homes with five-star everything
Pristine and expertly designed, each Airbnb Luxe home comes with luxury amenities, services, and a dedicated trip designer.
The Airbnb Luxe difference
Start-to-finish trip planning
Trip designers coordinate your arrival, departure, and everything in between.
300+ point inspection
Every Airbnb Luxe home is personally verified to be in pristine condition.
On-trip care, 24/7
Premium, on-demand assistance for any question, at any hour.
Surround sound system
+ 5 more
Cape Town, South Africa
Cape Town International Airport (CPT)
27 min drive
Clifton 1st Beach
8 min drive
Camps Bay Beach
10 min drive
26 min drive
Points of Interest
12 min drive
13 min drive
Cape Town City Centre
15 min drive
Royal Cape Golf Club
26 min drive
28 min drive
Have a question about this home?
We'll connect you directly to an Airbnb Luxe trip designer, your contemporary concierge who knows every home and can help you plan your entire trip.
Pricing and availability
Cancellation Policy and House Rules
Cancel up to 30 days before your trip and only pay 50% of the total accommodation fees for the reservation. Cancel within 30 days of the trip and the reservation is non-refundable.