10 guests · 5 bedrooms · 5.5 bathrooms
Take in panoramic, sunset views at this coastal villa, set in a calm sector to the north of Mykonos town. The terrace’s infinity pool melts into the sea beyond, as sunlight reflects off the recliners, hammam-style seating, and warm stone surfaces. Inside, a classic wooden roof meets white walls, fine furnishings, and alcove-laden bedrooms, with beaches, friendly tavernas, and day ferries close by.
Begin the day in the ultra-modern kitchen of this ideally-placed home, with a freshly-made iced Greek coffee alongside still-warm pastries from the nearby bakery. Ease into the morning with a dip into the shimmering pool, relaxing hot tub soak and hammam session before catching up with some reading on the alfresco seating area. Freshen up amongst the carved stone basins of the comfortable bathrooms, before leisurely planning an outing. The lengthy, plush sectionals of the home’s living room are the ideal place for guests to swap stories, catch up and socialize in comfort, while bedroom balconies ensure guests can take in dusky evenings in total privacy and contemplation.
The laneways near Lion Villa offer an impressive range of restaurants and tavernas, offering tangy seafood, fine Greek wines and crisp island-brewed beer. Make a visit to the island’s iconic windmills, or take in the fine vista from the nearby Armenistis Lighthouse. A range of sunny beaches are within a short drive, while the unique streets of Mykonos town are similarly close by, as is the ferry port, which offers stimulating day passages to other islands around the Cyclades.
Copyright © Luxury Retreats. All rights reserved.
BEDROOM & BATHROOM
- Bedroom 1 - Master: Queen size bed, Ensuite bathroom with stand-alone rain shower, Dual vanity, Air conditioning, Television, Private balcony, Sea view
- Bedroom 2: Double size bed, Ensuite bathroom with stand-alone rain shower, Air conditioning, Television, Direct access to terrace, Sea view
- Bedroom 3: Double size bed, Ensuite bathroom with stand-alone rain shower, Air conditioning, Television, Direct access to terrace, Sea view
- Bedroom 4: Queen size bed, Ensuite bathroom with stand-alone rain shower, Air conditioning, Television, Private balcony, Sea view
- Bedroom 5: Double size bed, Ensuite bathroom with stand-alone rain shower, Air conditioning, Television, Direct access to terrace, Sea view
FEATURES & AMENITIES
- Fully equipped kitchen
- Formal dining area with seating for 10
- Satellite television
- Sound system
- Air conditioning
- Iron/Ironing board
- Aegean Sea view
- Plunge pool - unheated
- Hot tub - heating included
- Sun loungers
- Outdoor furniture
- Barbecue grill
- Alfresco dining area with seating for 10
- Parking - 6 spaces
- Gated property
- Security cameras - outward facing
STAFF & SERVICES
- Airport transfer
Extra Cost (advance notice may be required):
- Private chef
- Villa pre-stocking
- Activities & excursions
Points of Interest
- 7.3 km to Mykonos Town
- 8.4 km to Ornos
- 14 km to Elia
- 8 minute drive to Agios Stefanos Beach
- 10 km to Psarou Beach
- 12 km to Paraga Beach
- 14 km to Agrari Beach
- 16 km to Elia Beach
- 8.8 km to Mykonos Airport (JMK)
Enter dates and number of guests to see the total trip price. Tourism taxes may be added.
Extraordinary homes with five-star everything
The Airbnb Luxe difference
Start-to-finish trip planning
Trip designers coordinate your arrival, departure, and everything in between.
300+ point inspection
Every Airbnb Luxe home is personally verified to be in pristine condition.
On-trip care, 24/7
Premium, on-demand assistance for any question, at any hour.
Mykonos Island National Airport
16 min drive
Agios Stefanos Beach
5 min drive
19 min drive
22 min drive
Points of Interest
17 min drive
20 min drive
25 min drive
Have a question about this home?
Pricing and availability
Cancellation Policy and House Rules
Cancel up to 95 days before your trip and get a full refund. Cancel within 95 days of the trip and the reservation is non-refundable.