6 guests · 3 bedrooms · 3 bathrooms
Capture iconic views of the Aegean Sea from this modern-Cycladic villa etched into the side of Kounoupas Hill in Mykonos. Stretch out in the hot tub while you watch fishing boats navigate the shimmering Kalafatis Bay. At lunch, fire up the barbecue and dine at the alfresco set by the pool. If you’d like to get an all-encompassing lay of the land, a helicopter charter is a perfect add-on.
Celebrate the beauty of Kalafatis Bay in this simplistic, minimalist villa. Crafted in the traditional style of the Cyclades, Amethyst opens to embrace its surroundings. The soothing whites, exposed-beam ceilings, and warm wood tones are the perfect contrast to the vibrant blues and greens of the hillside. Swing open the patio doors and let the party flow freely from the kitchen’s bar to the spacious alfresco lounge. Outside, sunbeds, lounge chairs, and living space awaits. The natural stone highlights add a natural ruggedness to the atmosphere, reflecting the make-up of the island’s shoreline.
Located in the heart of the island, the Archaeological Museum of Mykonos is a must-see for history buffs and lovers of ancient artifacts. After, head east towards to coast to snap a few pictures of the island’s iconic windmills. Then, follow the coast north to Mykonos’ Little Venice neighborhood, where you’ll surely find a new favorite seaside restaurant or cocktail bar.
Copyright © Luxury Retreats. All rights reserved.
BEDROOM & BATHROOM
- Bedroom 1 - Master: King size bed, Ensuite bathroom with stand-alone rain shower, Air conditioning, Television, Direct access to terrace, Sea view
- Bedroom 2: Queen size bed, Ensuite bathroom with stand-alone rain shower, Air conditioning, Television, Direct access to terrace, Sea view
- Bedroom 3: Double size bed, Ensuite bathroom with stand-alone rain shower, Air conditioning, Television
FEATURES & AMENITIES
- Fully-equipped kitchen with breakfast bar
- Formal dining area with seating for 6
- Nespresso machine
- Satellite television
- Air conditioning
- Aegean Sea view
- Swimming pool - unheated
- Charcoal barbecue
- Alfresco dining with seating for 10
- Sun loungers
- Outdoor furniture
- Parking - 2 spaces
- Gated property
STAFF & SERVICES
- Housekeeping - 2hrs per day
- 1 Complimentary round-trip airport transfer
Extra Cost (advance notice may be required):
- Villa pre-stocking
- Laundry services
- Additional airport transfer
- Chef services
- Activities and excursions
Points of Interest:
- 5.4 km to town of Mykonos
- 6.5 km to town of Ornos
- 7.2 km to town of Ano Mera
- 4.9 km to Super-Paradise Beach
- 5.2 km to Agrari Beach
- 5.9 km to Ftelia Beach
- 6.7 km to Ornos Beach
- 9 minute drive to Mykonos Island National Airport (JMK)
Enter dates and number of guests to see the total trip price. Tourism taxes may be added.
Extraordinary homes with five-star everything
Pristine and expertly designed, each Airbnb Luxe home comes with luxury amenities, services, and a dedicated trip designer.
The Airbnb Luxe difference
Start-to-finish trip planning
Trip designers coordinate your arrival, departure, and everything in between.
300+ point inspection
Every Airbnb Luxe home is personally verified to be in pristine condition.
On-trip care, 24/7
Premium, on-demand assistance for any question, at any hour.
Mykonos Island National Airport
8 min drive
12 min drive
Super Paradise Beach
13 min drive
14 min drive
15 min drive
Points of Interest
Town of Ano Mera
12 min drive
14 min drive
Town of Mykonos
16 min drive
Have a question about this home?
We'll connect you directly to an Airbnb Luxe trip designer, your contemporary concierge who knows every home and can help you plan your entire trip.
Pricing and availability
Cancellation Policy and House Rules
Cancel up to 95 days before your trip and get a full refund. Cancel within 95 days of the trip and the reservation is non-refundable.