12 guests · 6 bedrooms · 6 bathrooms
Like the boulders at water’s edge, this resort-style villa seems to tumble down the Tortola hillside into the Caribbean Sea. Named after its location on Myall Point on the western end of Trunk Bay, My All's living areas and bedrooms are spread out between pavilions and scattered across 3 acres of lush headland on the island’s north coast. Take a leisurely stroll down to secluded Trunk Bay, just beneath the villa, for a swim.
Watch both sunrise and sunset thanks to 270-degree views from a partially covered deck with an infinity pool, a lounging area, and alfresco dining for 14. Palm-lined pathways lead through the gardens to the bedroom pavilions—and you’ll find an outdoor kitchen with a barbecue and dining area, a hot tub, and a swing chair tucked into the landscape as well.
Fold away the glass doors to let breezes waft across the deck and into the open-concept great room in the main pavilion. Here, a wood-paneled ceiling towers over a living area, dining area, and a fully equipped kitchen with a breakfast bar, and the island’s boulders are part of the architecture. There are 3 bedrooms in the main house and 3 in separate bungalows reached through the gardens.
The villa’s hillside perch puts you at the western edge of Trunk Bay, a quiet stretch of sand and palm trees. It’s secluded but not isolated, with shops, restaurants, and the ferry docks in Road Town are also within easy reach.
Copyright © Luxury Retreats. All rights reserved.
BEDROOM & BATHROOM
- Bedroom 1: King size bed, Ensuite bathroom with stand-alone rain shower, Dual vanity, Smart TV, Safe, Ocean view
- Bedroom 2: King size bed, Ensuite bathroom with stand-alone rain shower, Dual vanity, Smart TV, Safe, Ocean view
- Bedroom 3: King size bed (can be converted to 2 twins), Ensuite bathroom with stand-alone rain shower, Smart TV, Safe, Terrace
- Bedroom 4: King size bed (can be converted to 2 twins), Ensuite bathroom with stand-alone rain shower, Alfresco shower, Smart TV, Safe, Mini fridge, Private entry, Private balcony, Outdoor furniture, Ocean view
- Bedroom 5: King size bed (can be converted to 2 twins), Ensuite bathroom with stand-alone rain shower, Alfresco shower, Smart TV, Safe, Mini fridge, Private entry, Private balcony, Outdoor furniture, Ocean view
- Bedroom 6: King size bed, Ensuite bathroom with stand-alone rain shower, Alfresco shower, Smart TV, Safe, Mini fridge, Private entry, Private balcony, Outdoor furniture, Ocean view
FEATURES & AMENITIES
- Fully equipped kitchen with breakfast bar
- Wine fridge
- Ice maker
- Nespresso machine
- Satellite television
- Smart TV
- Office space
- Air-conditioned bedrooms & living room
- Ceiling fans
- Iron/Ironing board
- Ocean view
- Infinity pool - unheated
- Waterfall feature
- Hot tub - heating included
- Snorkeling equipment
- Sun loungers
- Sun deck
- Beach chairs
- Beach umbrellas
- 2 Gas barbecues
- Alfresco dining area with seating for 14
- Outdoor kitchen
- Outdoor furniture
- Outdoor living space
- Driveway parking - 6 spaces
- Garage parking - 2 spaces
STAFF & SERVICES
- Housekeeping - Twice weekly or once during 5 nights
Extra Cost (advance notice may be required):
- Villa pre-stocking
- Airport transfers
- Activities and excursions
Points of Interest:
- 10 minute drive to Road Town
- 9.6 km to drive to Sage Mountain National Park
- 9.7 km to Callwood Distillery
- 16 km to Smuggler’s Cove
- 20 km to Frenchman's Cay
- 4 minute walk to Cooper Bay
- 10 minute walk to Trunk Bay
- 8 minute drive to Rogues Bay
- 7.1 km to Joshia's Bay
- 7.8 km to Brewer’s Bay
- 9.7 km to Cane Garden Bay
- 10.6 km to Terrance B. Lettsome International Airport (EIS)
Enter dates and number of guests to see the total trip price. Tourism taxes may be added.
Balcony, En suite bathroom, King bed, TV, Wifi
Extraordinary homes with five-star everything
Pristine and expertly designed, each Airbnb Luxe home comes with luxury amenities, services, and a dedicated trip designer.
The Airbnb Luxe difference
Start-to-finish trip planning
Trip designers coordinate your arrival, departure, and everything in between.
300+ point inspection
Every Airbnb Luxe home is personally verified to be in pristine condition.
On-trip care, 24/7
Premium, on-demand assistance for any question, at any hour.
+ 6 more
Tortola, British Virgin Islands
Terrance B. Lettsome International Airport (EIS)
19 min drive
7 min drive
13 min drive
17 min drive
Points of Interest
10 min drive
20 min drive
Sage Mountain National Park
22 min drive
32 min drive
36 min drive
Have a question about this home?
We'll connect you directly to an Airbnb Luxe trip designer, your contemporary concierge who knows every home and can help you plan your entire trip.
Pricing and availability
Cancellation Policy and House Rules
Cancel up to 95 days before your trip and get a full refund. Cancel within 95 days of the trip and the reservation is non-refundable.