12 guests · 3 bedrooms · 4.5 bathrooms
With views overlooking pristine Elk Lake and the expansive Saint Sophia Ridge, soaring windows drench the interior in sunlight. Embrace the cozy atmosphere and seclusion that the picturesque chalet offers. Grab a fishing rod, some hiking boots, or a set of mountain bikes and explore the surrounding terrain.
Natural wooden beams, vaulted ceilings, and plump furnishings come together to create a warm, welcoming space—a focal point being the slate fireplace. Sliding glass doors open onto the outdoor area, where you’ll find a bubbling hot tub with sweeping vistas and the sounds of the forest. Secure a Western-facing spot on the patio for a front row seat to the dramatic sunsets. Meals are easy to prepare in the spacious, well-equipped kitchen and can be served at the cozy inside table or alfresco on balmy evenings. Make sure you snap a photo of the unforgettable Rocky Mountain backdrop from the upstairs terrace that spans the back of the house.
Nestled amongst aromatic pines in Mountain Village, you’re just a stone’s throw from the Telluride Ski Resort. A year-round destination, you can hike through dense foliage in the summer or swish around moguls in the winter. Borrow a book from the library’s extensive collection and allow yourself to get lost in each chapter. The in-house theatre’s sumptuous sectional invites you to curl up après-ski with a binge-worthy series.
Copyright © Luxury Retreats. All rights reserved.
BEDROOM & BATHROOM
- Bedroom 1 - Master: King size bed, Ensuite bathroom with stand-alone shower & jetted bathtub, Dual vanity, Walk-in closet, Television, Direct access to balcony, Outdoor furniture, Mountain view
- Bedroom 2 : Queen size bed, Ensuite bathroom with shower/bathtub combo, Dual vanity, Television, Direct access to terrace with hot tub
- Bedroom 3 - Bunk Room: 2 Twin over double size bunk beds, Ensuite bathroom with shower/bathtub combo, Television
- Guest House: Day bed, Trundle bed, Hallway bathroom with stand-alone shower, Kitchenette, Lounge area, Television, Private balcony, Outdoor furniture, Private entry
FEATURES & AMENITIES
- Fully equipped kitchen with breakfast bar
- Formal dining area with seating for 10
- Ice maker
- Gas fireplace
- Wet bar
- Wine cooler
- Radiant heating
- Oxygen machine
- Office space
- Iron/Ironing board
- Mountain view
- Hot tub - heating included
- Outdoor furniture
- Fishing poles
- Driveway parking - 3 spaces
- Garage - 1 spaces
STAFF & SERVICES
Extra Cost (advance notice may be required):
- Villa pre-stocking
- Airport transfers
- Activities and excursions
- Private chef
- Babysitting services
- Laundry service
Points of Interest:
- 5 min drive to Telluride Golf Club
- 9.1 miles to Alta Lakes
- 6.8 miles to downtown Telluride
- 1 minute walk to Bridges ski run at Telluride Ski Resort
- 4 min drive to Mountain Village
- 7.0 miles to Free Gondola at Telluride Ski Resort
- 6.0 miles to Telluride Regional Airport (TEX)
Enter dates and number of guests to see the total trip price. Tourism taxes may be added.
Extraordinary homes with five-star everything
Pristine and expertly designed, each Airbnb Luxe home comes with luxury amenities, services, and a dedicated trip designer.
The Airbnb Luxe difference
Start-to-finish trip planning
Trip designers coordinate your arrival, departure, and everything in between.
300+ point inspection
Every Airbnb Luxe home is personally verified to be in pristine condition.
On-trip care, 24/7
Premium, on-demand assistance for any question, at any hour.
Bar with built-in sink
+ 5 more
Telluride Regional Airport (TEX)
11 min drive
Montrose Regional Airport
85 min drive
2 min drive
Free Gondola - Telluride Station
14 min drive
Points of Interest
Telluride Golf Club
4 min drive
13 min drive
Alta Lakes Road
14 min drive
Have a question about this home?
We'll connect you directly to an Airbnb Luxe trip designer, your contemporary concierge who knows every home and can help you plan your entire trip.
Pricing and availability
Cancellation Policy and House Rules
Cancel up to 95 days before your trip and only pay 50% of the total accommodation fees for the reservation. Cancel within 95 days of the trip and the reservation is non-refundable.