8 guests · 2 bedrooms · 3 bathrooms
Carve the fresh powder of Park City Mountain Resort and walk home to barbecue dinners and hot tub soaks at this superb contemporary residence. Situated in the prestigious Old Town neighborhood, the 3-story home has everything you need for an alpine getaway with family and friends. Enjoy home-cooked feasts after an adventurous day and head over to Main Street for some of the finest apres-ski nightlife in the Rocky Mountains.
Powder Watch is centered around an open-concept living room with gourmet kitchen. Large windows fill the space with natural daylight and evening alpenglow, while beautiful wood trusses evoke the rustic charm of old Park City. Sip hot cocoa by the fire and put on a movie. For a little more privacy, the master suite, on the lower level, features its own fireplace and balcony with inspiring views of the ski slopes.
There is hardly a finer location in Park City for travellers seeking that perfect balance of privacy and proximity. The villa’s ski storage room and garage are about 150 yards from the base of the mountain at Quttin’ Time run, and an easy walk from the restaurants, bars, and music venues of Historic Main Street. Park City Golf Course is also within easy reach by car.
Copyright © Luxury Retreats. All rights reserved.
BEDROOM & BATHROOM
- Bedroom 1 - Master: King size bed, Ensuite bathroom with stand-alone shower, Dual vanity, Television, Desk, Private balcony, Outdoor furniture, Mountain view
- Bedroom 2: Queen size bed, Ensuite bathroom with stand-alone shower, Television
- Spare Room: Double size Murphy bed, Ensuite bathroom with shower/bathtub combo
- Loft Room: Double size bed, Television
FEATURES & AMENITIES
- Fully equipped kitchen with breakfast bar
- Ice machine
- Wine cooler
- Formal dining area with seating for 6
- Gas fireplace
- Satellite television
- Air conditioning
- Iron/Ironing board
- Hot tub - heating included
- Outdoor furniture
- Parking - 1 space
STAFF & SERVICES
Extra cost (advance notice may be required):
- Villa pre-stocking
- Airport transfer
- Activities and excursions
- Chef services
- Food & beverages
Points of Interest
- 4 minute walk to Historic Main Street
- 5 minute walk to Park Silly Sunday Market
- 6 minute drive to Park City Golf Course
- 10 minute drive to Canyons Golf Course
- 8.2 miles to Utah Olympic Park
- 32 miles to downtown Salt Lake City
- 6 minute walk to Town Lift at Park City Resort
- 5 minute drive to Park City Resort base
- 7 minute drive to Deer Valley Resort base
- 10 minute drive to Canyons Ski Resort base
- 36 miles to Salt Lake City International Airport (SLC)
Enter dates and number of guests to see the total trip price. Tourism taxes may be added.
Extraordinary homes with five-star everything
Pristine and expertly designed, each Airbnb Luxe home comes with luxury amenities, services, and a dedicated trip designer.
The Airbnb Luxe difference
Start-to-finish trip planning
Trip designers coordinate your arrival, departure, and everything in between.
300+ point inspection
Every Airbnb Luxe home is personally verified to be in pristine condition.
On-trip care, 24/7
Premium, on-demand assistance for any question, at any hour.
Park City, UT
Salt Lake City International (SLC)
41 min drive
Park City Golf Course
5 min drive
Town Lift Plaza
1 min drive
Park City Mountain
4 min drive
Deer Valley Resort
6 min drive
11 min drive
Points of Interest
Park Silly Sunday Market
1 min drive
Historic Main Street
2 min drive
Utah Olympic Park
16 min drive
Downtown Salt Lake City
40 min drive
Have a question about this home?
We'll connect you directly to an Airbnb Luxe trip designer, your contemporary concierge who knows every home and can help you plan your entire trip.
Pricing and availability
Cancellation Policy and House Rules
Cancel up to 30 days before your trip and only pay 50% of the total accommodation fees for the reservation. Cancel within 30 days of the trip and the reservation is non-refundable.