La Jolla Vistas
12 guests · 5 bedrooms · 4.5 bathrooms
Please note: This home is in close proximity to an ongoing construction project. For more information, please contact a Villa Specialist.
Sit for an alfresco breakfast while looking out over the city below, all the way to the endless ocean, at this modern villa in La Jolla. Have a barbecue or spend the night gathered around the fire pit in the scenic and secluded backyard. Before bed, enjoy a relaxing soak in the master’s deep, circular tub. In the morning, head to Prospect St. for a little shopping and bite to eat.
Warm wood, terracotta, and cream tones combine to create a relaxing, natural atmosphere in La Jolla Vistas. With the ocean, mountain, and island views, you’ll get the best of California’s scenic environment. Inside, contemporary furnishings and a vibrant art collection add a bright and exciting vibe. And, your inner chef will fall in love with the spacious kitchen, which is stocked with cutting-edge stainless-steel appliances. At dinner, the alfresco set on the terrace is the perfect vantage point for the ever-changing colors of the west coast sunset.
Start your exploration of San Diego on the sandy beaches of La Jolla, where you’ll find excellent surfing, swimming, and sunbathing opportunities just minutes away. After a morning on the beach, spend the afternoon on the golf course at Torrey Pines. Then, stop for lunch in Old Town. If you’re traveling with kids, Legoland, San Diego Zoo, and La Jolla Underwater Park are all great bets for family fun. And at night, make sure to check out the dance clubs, dive bars, and restaurants in the Gaslamp Quarter.
Copyright © Luxury Retreats. All rights reserved.
BEDROOM & BATHROOM
- Bedroom 1: King size bed, Ensuite bathroom with stand-alone rain shower &bathtub, Dual vanity, Air conditioning, Walk-in closet, Desk, Television, Direct access to terrace, Pool and ocean view
- Bedroom 2: Queen size bed, Access to hallway bathroom with stand-alone steam shower, Air conditioning, Television
- Bedroom 3: Queen size bed, Shared access to hallway bathroom with Bedroom 4, Stand-alone steam shower, Air conditioning, Television, Pool view
- Bedroom 4: Queen size bed, Shared access to hallway bathroom with Bedroom 3, Stand-alone steam shower, Air conditioning, Television
- Bedroom 5: Queen size bed, Double size sofa bed, Ensuite bathroom with stand-alone shower, Fireplace, Lounge area, Television, Pool and ocean view
FEATURES & AMENITIES
- Fully equipped kitchen with breakfast bar
- Formal dining area with seating for 6
- Ice maker
- Gas fireplace
- Cable television
- Partial air conditioning
- Iron/Ironing board
- Ocean view
- Swimming pool - heating at extra cost
- Sun loungers
- Outdoor furniture
- Fire pit
- Gas barbecue
- Alfresco dining areas with seating ranging from 4 to 6
- Parking - 6 spaces
STAFF & SERVICES
Extra Cost (advance notice may be required):
- Airport transfer
- Private chef
- Villa pre-stocking
- Activities and excursions
Points of Interest
- 6 minute drive to Mt. Soledad
- 9 minute drive to Prospect Street
- 3.2 miles to San Diego-La Jolla Underwater Park
- 7.7 miles to Torrey Pines Golf Course
- 10 miles to Old Town San Diego
- 12 miles to Town of Del Mar
- 15 miles to Seaport Village
- 14 miles to Gaslamp Quarter
- 15 miles to San Diego Zoo
- 20 miles to Coronado Island
- 27 miles to Legoland
- 10 miles to San Diego International Airport (SAN)
Enter dates and number of guests to see the total trip price. Tourism taxes may be added.
Extraordinary homes with five-star everything
Pristine and expertly designed, each Airbnb Luxe home comes with luxury amenities, services, and a dedicated trip designer.
The Airbnb Luxe difference
Start-to-finish trip planning
Trip designers coordinate your arrival, departure, and everything in between.
300+ point inspection
Every Airbnb Luxe home is personally verified to be in pristine condition.
On-trip care, 24/7
Premium, on-demand assistance for any question, at any hour.
+ 5 more
San Diego, CA
San Diego International Airport (SAN)
22 min drive
Torrey Pines Golf Course
21 min drive
Points of Interest
5 min drive
8 min drive
San Diego-La Jolla Underwater Park
11 min drive
Old Town San Diego
18 min drive
San Diego Zoo
22 min drive
25 min drive
26 min drive
Town of Del Mar
30 min drive
30 min drive
40 min drive
Have a question about this home?
We'll connect you directly to an Airbnb Luxe trip designer, your contemporary concierge who knows every home and can help you plan your entire trip.
Pricing and availability
Cancellation Policy and House Rules
Cancel up to 95 days before your trip and get a full refund. Cancel within 95 days of the trip and the reservation is non-refundable.