14 guests · 4 bedrooms · 5 bathrooms
Pacific sunsets wash the Costa Rica landscape in watercolor pinks and purples that spill into this hilltop house above the surf mecca of Playa Tamarindo. Part of the planned community of Tamarindo Heights, the villa feels like a luxe treehouse, with windows at canopy height. Find coffee and groceries at the nearby shopping center and great surfing on the beach below.
Listen for the rush of the waves—and the whoops of the surfers—from the loungers set out by the infinity pool, which seems to extend into the forest. If you’ve spent the day catching waves, unwind over a drink at the shaded outdoor living area or dinner from the barbecue at the alfresco table, then move inside to the media room for a family movie night.
Open the glass walls to let warm breezes float past the great room’s stone columns, wood-paneled ceilings, and well-traveled mix of Middle Eastern and Asian accent pieces. The open-concept sitting area flows into a fully equipped kitchen with a waterfall breakfast bar, and a separate TV lounge is ideal for grown-ups’ naps and kids’ cartoon marathons.
A stay at Tamarindo Heights means that despite the forested setting, you’re only a few minutes’ drive from a plaza with shops, restaurants, and a grocery store. But the area’s real highlight is Playa Tamarindo, where you can spend days hanging ten and nights hanging out with fellow surfers in local restaurants and bars.
Copyright © Luxury Retreats. All rights reserved.
BEDROOM & BATHROOM
- Bedroom 1 - Master: King size bed, Ensuite bathroom with bathtub & stand-alone rain shower, Walk-in closet, Safe, Air conditioning, Ceiling fan, Balcony, View of the ocean
- Bedroom 2: Queen size bed, Ensuite bathroom with stand-alone rain shower, Dual vanity, Walk-in closet, Safe, Air conditioning, Ceiling fan, Balcony
- Bedroom 3: King size bed, Ensuite bathroom with stand-alone rain shower, Air conditioning, Ceiling fan, Balcony, View of the ocean
- Bedroom 4: Queen size bed, Ensuite bathroom with stand-alone shower, Television, Air conditioning
- Bunk Room: 3 Single size bunk beds, Ensuite bathroom with stand-alone rain shower, Dual vanity, Air conditioning, Ceiling fan, Balcony
FEATURES & AMENITIES
- Fully equipped kitchen with breakfast bar
- Ice maker
- Espresso machine
- Wine fridge
- Home theatre
- Smart TV
- Integrated sound system
- Central air conditioning
- Infinity pool - unheated
- 3 Alfresco dining areas with seating from 6 to 14
- Sun loungers
- Gas barbecue
- Garage - 2 space
- Parking - 3 spaces
STAFF & SERVICES
- Daily Breakfast
- Daily Housekeeping
- Night Security
Extra cost (advance notice may be required):
- Airport transfer
- Activities and excursions
Points of Interest
- 8 minute drive to the town of Tamarindo
- 16 km to Marino Las Baulas National Park
- 16 km to Hacienda Pinilla Golf Club
- 5 minute drive to Tamarindo beach
- 16 km to Playa Avellana
- 18 km to Playa Grande
- 7 minute drive to Tamarindo Airport (TNO)
- 67 km to Daniel Oduber Quiros International Airport (LIR)
Enter dates and number of guests to see the total trip price. Tourism taxes may be added.
Extraordinary homes with five-star everything
Pristine and expertly designed, each Airbnb Luxe home comes with luxury amenities, services, and a dedicated trip designer.
The Airbnb Luxe difference
Start-to-finish trip planning
Trip designers coordinate your arrival, departure, and everything in between.
300+ point inspection
Every Airbnb Luxe home is personally verified to be in pristine condition.
On-trip care, 24/7
Premium, on-demand assistance for any question, at any hour.
+ 2 more
Tamarindo, Costa Rica
Tamarindo Airport (TNO)
7 min drive
Liberia International Airport (LIR)
70 min drive
5 min drive
26 min drive
34 min drive
Hacienda Pinilla Golf Club
29 min drive
Points of Interest
8 min drive
Marino Las Baulas National Park
27 min drive
Have a question about this home?
We'll connect you directly to an Airbnb Luxe trip designer, your contemporary concierge who knows every home and can help you plan your entire trip.
Pricing and availability
Cancellation Policy and House Rules
Cancel up to 95 days before your trip and get a full refund. Cancel within 95 days of the trip and the reservation is non-refundable.