8 guests · 4 bedrooms · 3 bathrooms
Glass borders the pool and the great room for a sun-splashed vibe at this contemporary hideaway on the Mornington Peninsula. It’s designed for indoor-outdoor living, with rooms bending around the pool terrace and alfresco areas in the sun and shade. Its Sorrento location also makes it easy to swim at calm Sorrento Front Beach and stop by the town’s shops and cafés, all minutes away.
Plenty of greenery and a stone wall wrap around one side of the villa’s private backyard, and the house itself wraps around the other. In the middle is a sunny deck with a tempting row of loungers and a heated swimming pool. Come lunch or dinnertime, a barbecue makes quick work of meal prep and a shaded alfresco dining table for 8 invites you to settle in with a bottle of Australian wine.
Glass walls slide open to connect the deck with the L-shaped great room, where neutral tones and natural textures play up a beach house look. There’s a sitting area at each end, one of which can be closed off and used as a separate family room, and in the middle, a dining area and a fully equipped kitchen.
Whether you’re looking to swim, surf, or sip, Sorrento makes an ideal base. There’s swimming at Sorrento Front Beach and a surf break on the town’s Back Beach. Drive into town to shop and dine at local businesses housed in historic limestone buildings, or take a day to visit the region’s wineries.
Copyright © Luxury Retreats. All rights reserved.
BEDROOM & BATHROOM
- Bedroom 1: King size bed, Ensuite bathroom with stand-alone rain shower, Dual vanity, Walk-through closet, Television, Air conditioning
- Bedroom 2: King size bed, Ensuite bathroom with stand-alone rain shower, Dual vanity, Television, Air conditioning, Direct access to the pool deck
- Bedroom 3: King size bed (can be converted to 2 twins), Shared access to hallway bathroom with Bedroom 4, Stand-alone rain shower & bathtub, Air conditioning
- Bedroom 4: 2 Twin size beds (can be converted to a king), Shared access to hallway bathroom with Bedroom 3, Stand-alone rain shower & bathtub, Air conditioning
FEATURES & AMENITIES
- Fully equipped kitchen with breakfast bar
- Formal dining area with seating for 6
- Nespresso machine
- Gas fireplace
- Smart TV
- Central air conditioning
- Iron/Ironing board
- Swimming pool - heating included
- Pool fence
- Sun loungers
- Alfresco dining area with seating for 8
- Gas barbecue
- Outdoor seating
- Garage - 1 space
- Parking - 2 spaces
STAFF & SERVICES
- In-house catering and pre-stocking (cost of food is additional)
Extra Cost (advance notice may be required):
- Airport transfer
- Private chef
- Grocery shopping services
- Activities and excursions
Points of Interest
- 4 minute drive to Sorrento Pier and ferry
- 6.8 km to Point Nepean National Park
- 7.7 km to London Bridge Lookout
- 11 km to The Dunes Golf Links
- 15 km to St Andrews Beach Golf Course
- 15 km to Eagle Ridge Golf Course
- 27 km to Cape Schanck Lighthouse
- 105 km to downtown Melbourne
- 3 minute drive to Sorrento Front Beach
- 3 minute drive to Koonya Dog Beach
- 5 minute drive to Koonya Beach
- 7 minute drive to Montforts Beach
- 9 minute drive to Back Beach
- 129 km to Melbourne Airport (MEL)
Enter dates and number of guests to see the total trip price. Tourism taxes may be added.
Extraordinary homes with five-star everything
Pristine and expertly designed, each Airbnb Luxe home comes with luxury amenities, services, and a dedicated trip designer.
The Airbnb Luxe difference
Start-to-finish trip planning
Trip designers coordinate your arrival, departure, and everything in between.
300+ point inspection
Every Airbnb Luxe home is personally verified to be in pristine condition.
On-trip care, 24/7
Premium, on-demand assistance for any question, at any hour.
Pool safety fence
+ 5 more
Melbourne Airport (MEL)
95 min drive
Sorrento Front Beach
3 min drive
Koonya Dog Beach
3 min drive
5 min drive
6 min drive
7 min drive
The Dunes Golf Links
14 min drive
St Andrews Beach Golf Course
17 min drive
Eagle Ridge Golf Course
20 min drive
Points of Interest
Sorrento Pier and ferry
4 min drive
Point Nepean National Park
10 min drive
London Bridge Lookout
10 min drive
Cape Schanck Lighthouse
27 min drive
86 min drive
Have a question about this home?
We'll connect you directly to an Airbnb Luxe trip designer, your contemporary concierge who knows every home and can help you plan your entire trip.
Pricing and availability
Cancellation Policy and House Rules
Cancel up to 95 days before your trip and get a full refund. Cancel within 95 days of the trip and the reservation is non-refundable.