8 guests · 4 bedrooms · 3 bathrooms
New pine and freshly laid stone frame mountain panoramas at this contemporary chalet in Les Pelerins. Beneath the traditional sloping roof are glass walls outlining the dramatic silhouettes of the Aiguille du Midi and Mont Blanc—plus playfully cozy details like furry cushions that make it tempting to pause and take in the view. It’s 5 minutes to the nearest ski lift and 7 to central Chamonix.
A south-facing setting means the villa’s outdoor living areas are bathed in sunshine—all the better to enjoy a terrace with alfresco dining for 10 and a bubbling hot tub. If you’re spending your holiday on the slopes, unwind in the indoor sauna before settling in by the smart TV, integrated sound system, Wi-Fi, and fireplace.
While pine-paneled walls are a nod to France’s traditional mountain-lodge style, the open-concept great room at this vacation rental gives the chalet look a little update. A mod Barcelona lounger and arc lamp look sleek in the sitting area, while in the dining area, Eiffel chairs are tucked around a mid-century-classic Tulip table. The fully equipped, all-white kitchen sits between the living and dining areas.
This luxury property has 2 bedrooms with king beds: a master bedroom with an ensuite bathroom and private balcony, and 1 bedroom that shares a bathroom and a balcony. There’s also 1 bedroom with a double bed, ensuite bathroom, and shared balcony, and 1 bedroom with 2 twin beds, a shared bathroom, and its own balcony.
The villa is a 2-minute drive from the heart of Les Pelerins neighborhood, where you’ll find shopping and dining choices, and a 7-minute drive from the Chamonix town center, where you can catch a movie as a family or sit down to a honeymoon-worthy dinner of Savoyard specialties as a couple. For skiing, it’s just 5 minutes to the Chamonix-Mont-Blanc area.
Copyright © Luxury Retreats. All rights reserved.
BEDROOM & BATHROOM
- Bedroom 1 - Master: King size beds, Ensuite bathroom with stand-alone shower & bathtub, Dual vanity, Walk-in closet, Television, Air conditioning Private balcony
- Bedroom 2: Double size bed, Ensuite bathroom with stand-alone shower, Dual vanity, Air conditioning, Desk, Shared balcony
- Bedroom 3: King size bed (can be split into two twin beds), Shared bathroom with stand-alone shower, Air conditioning, Shared balcony
- Bedroom 4: 2 Twin size beds, Shared bathroom with stand-alone shower & bathtub, Dual vanity, Air conditioner, Private balcony
- 2 Twin size murphy bunk beds, Shared bathroom with stand-alone shower, Dual vanity
FEATURES & AMENITIES
- Fully equipped kitchen
- Formal dining area with seating for 10
- Integrated sound system
- Smart TV
- Iron/Ironing board
- Hot tub (heating included)
- Garage - 2 spaces
- Alfresco dining with seating for 10
STAFF & SERVICES
Extra cost (advance notice may be required):
- Villa pre-stocking
- Airport transfer
- Activities and excursions
Points of Interest
- 2 minute drive to Les Pèlerins
- 5 minute drive to Park Gailland
- 7 minute drive to Chamonix city center
- 5 minute drive to Mont-Blanc Chamonix
- 10 km to Brevent - Flegere
- 96 km to Geneva Airport (GVA)
- 218 km to Lyon Airport (LYS)
Enter dates and number of guests to see the total trip price. Tourism taxes may be added.
Extraordinary homes with five-star everything
Pristine and expertly designed, each Airbnb Luxe home comes with luxury amenities, services, and a dedicated trip designer.
The Airbnb Luxe difference
Start-to-finish trip planning
Trip designers coordinate your arrival, departure, and everything in between.
300+ point inspection
Every Airbnb Luxe home is personally verified to be in pristine condition.
On-trip care, 24/7
Premium, on-demand assistance for any question, at any hour.
+ 2 more
Geneva International Airport (GVA)
67 min drive
Aeroport de Lyon
125 min drive
7 min drive
Points of Interest
6 min drive
Parc d'Attractions de Chamonix
7 min drive
34 min drive
Have a question about this home?
We'll connect you directly to an Airbnb Luxe trip designer, your contemporary concierge who knows every home and can help you plan your entire trip.
Pricing and availability
Cancellation Policy and House Rules
Cancel up to 95 days before your trip and only pay 50% of the total accommodation fees for the reservation. Cancel within 95 days of the trip and the reservation is non-refundable.